2010.11.29 Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the conversation about Kronk? I missed the end of it- HHJP called him the meter reader Krop, and Baez stood up and said it might be the wisest choice to let that (motion) go- HHJP reminded him at that point of the deadlines for filing motions again. Anyone know what that was all about?

Lol at KC and her note-writing! "Judge Perry sux! Doesn't Jose look good in that color? I hope they're not serving coleslaw again! My butt itches!"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can see ICA's pulse in her neck....

I timed her pulse and it was 92 beats per minute one time and I checked a second time and it was 88! something the intern was showing her (maybe on a computer screen?) got her heart racing and made her smile.

Per Court TV, the lack of expert reports is something the state can ask them about at trial...why, Dr. Expert Witness did you not write a report on your findings ?

It's just more playing around by Baez, of course they have written reports, no expert is going to rely on memory for the highly technical information they have to examine, or try to recall in detail months later. They are just not providing a written report to Baez. They probably have reported by some other means, video etc
JA can ask each one at deposition, how come they didn't write a report. The answers should be interesting...

Where on earth has she found 50 people who will say nice things about KC? :waitasec:

Maybe a teensy correction Mitzi - she said she had 50 people on her list - but she also said maybe none of them would make a statement - she didn't know. In other words, IMO - it is just a list of names on a piece of paper at this state. Just as well she is having it sealed, because I'd guess she has at least 45 people on that list who don't know they are on it and will refuse to testify. :furious:

Cindy did look upset at the end when she was walking out of the court room. Did she ever get a look or smile from her DD? The tight white top she had on didn't look right or great on her. Gone is Cindy's Muffin Top though. She's a sophisicated woman now, ready to wheel and deal.

That's interesting because I thought she looked pretty bad - that white top was all wrong and she looks heavier and more disheveled to me than before. Was her lawyer sitting in front of her again - did anyone notice?

Thoughts:
Who in God's name is choosing these blouses for KC? Cindy? Wow, maybe Cindy really is going for the old "payback is a *****".

Is there no type of "seasonal wear" in Florida? How hot is it in Florida now? Why choose a short sleeved blouse when it is almost December?

That white haired lady defense attorney reminds me of Ted Kennedy.

Prosecutor LDB is really short - or JA is really tall. Or both.

George found something better to do again today.

KC needs to learn better "court decorum". The smiles and giggles just come off as out of place, IMO. And the female paralegal or intern next to her is being unprofessional in participating in whatever was being discussed, IMO. However, having just read the book written by the Scott Peterson jury and them saying how much his demeanor during the trial influenced them, perhaps it's best to just let KC "be herself".

Reading here: Thanks for counting KC's pulse. Keep up the good work!

I timed her pulse and it was 92 beats per minute one time and I checked a second time and it was 88! something the intern was showing her (maybe on a computer screen?) got her heart racing and made her smile.

It's so amazing you can do that. Thanks.

I watched a bit of the hearing on In Sessions court TV and all the commentators said the same thing- 'Why did her Attorney let her wear an ORANGE shirt to Court?' - it looks like standard jail wear and people might think she was a criminal....:innocent:

Seems to me that may be a tactic, if there are no reports to refer to it will be that much harder to pin them down to anything. I guess that means they will have to challenge the expert on the fly so to speak. I think JA and LDB are up for it.

Yes, ITA. I think that that is why JA requested the messages. He argued that any opinions reported in a message would constitute a report and those would have to be forked over.

What was the conversation about Kronk? I missed the end of it- HHJP called him the meter reader Krop, and Baez stood up and said it might be the wisest choice to let that (motion) go- HHJP reminded him at that point of the deadlines for filing motions again. Anyone know what that was all about?
I think you got it all, or at least that's all I heard. Interesting that the defense let that out. I don't think they want the state/public to know that their strategy isn't resting on RK. Or maybe they still have no clear cut strategy ? I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter.

I thought Casey looked very surprised when Jose said they might be dropping the motion.

Is that JB's daughter that babysits ICA in court and points out fun girly stuff to her like maybe the cute cameraman up in the gallery? Is that why we got the coy girly, giggly act???

I hope they take lots of sidebars at trial so the jury can see what a sociopath ICA really is when the adults are busy. :sick:

The shackles sounded nice didn't they?? :woohoo:

I watched a bit of the hearing on In Sessions court TV and all the commentators said the same thing- 'Why did her Attorney let her wear an ORANGE shirt to Court?' - it looks like standard jail wear and people might think she was a criminal....:innocent:

Oh dear - when she's only a convicted felon? That doesn't seem fair...

Oh wait!... :waitasec:..that IS a criminal! :innocent:

That's interesting because I thought she looked pretty bad - that white top was all wrong and she looks heavier and more disheveled to me than before. Was her lawyer sitting in front of her again - did anyone notice?

When will CA realize that KC not "letting" CA visit, not taking her calls...not answering mail, not turning around to say hello (or even nod in her direction) is because Team KC is going to try to pin this entire thing on HER!? CA...wake up! (p.s. bad shirt choice! Anything else would have been better! Go back to the cotton t-shirts!)

Where did they dig up that old orange blouse? Don't tell me Cindy had it in storage for Casey? Dear me, that is a way out of style blouse. I agree with whoever said it looks like a jail outfit color.

Thoughts:
Who in God's name is choosing these blouses for KC? Cindy? Wow, maybe Cindy really is going for the old "payback is a *****".

Is there no type of "seasonal wear" in Florida? How hot is it in Florida now? Why choose a short sleeved blouse when it is almost December?

That white haired lady defense attorney reminds me of Ted Kennedy.

Prosecutor LDB is really short - or JA is really tall. Or both.

George found something better to do again today.

KC needs to learn better "court decorum". The smiles and giggles just come off as out of place, IMO. And the female paralegal or intern next to her is being unprofessional in participating in whatever was being discussed, IMO. However, having just read the book written by the Scott Peterson jury and them saying how much his demeanor during the trial influenced them, perhaps it's best to just let KC "be herself".

Reading here: Thanks for counting KC's pulse. Keep up the good work!

LOL it is very warm here in Florida right now! 75 in Jacksonville so Orlando will be even more warmer. High tomorrow to be in the 80 just as it was for Thanksgiving. Then after the rain going to get cold for a few days anyway. We are either hot or cold and that is it nothing in between. LOL
I think no matter what the temp is outside the client should be dressed more professional. Maybe it is the little girl look for today. And I think AF may have said something to her about her smiles and giggles. Someone should anyway.

It matched the shackles and prom hair oh and CM's suit. :twocents:

I just can't see anyone mistaking Casey for a "criminal" with those puffy sleeves and ruffles. I keep forgetting why she's in the court room...LOL.

I found this comment interesting also and I think JA said that so that everyone would know.

Has the testing been done on the hairs already, if so, I take this comment of no hair expert being called means their test did not turn up what they had hoped for or they could not get the hair expert to lie for them.

ALSO, does the sealed discovery until December 21 only pertain to the penalty phase experts or does it also pertain to the discovery that JB had to give the SA by Friday, cause I really want to see what their experts have produced so far.

Yes, the examination of the hair by the defense has already been done. Baez stated today that the only evidence left to be tested by the defense was the DNA. It's really interesting that the defense will have no expert testify on the hair. I agree with you and am guessing it's because they can't refute that Caylee's hair from the trunk showed decomposition. That's huge IMO!

I think the only thing that was sealed today is the list of penalty phase experts until it can be argued at the Dec. 21st hearing.

Is that JB's daughter that babysits ICA in court and points out fun girly stuff to her like maybe the cute cameraman up in the gallery? Is that why we got the coy girly, giggly act???

I hope they take lots of sidebars at trial so the jury can see what a sociopath ICA really is when the adults are busy. :sick:

The shackles sounded nice didn't they?? :woohoo:

Pretty sure that is Michelle M. (Medina, maybe?), an associate attorney of JB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88