2010.11.29 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Craptastic!! This conversation with Baez and Cheney is Gold!!

The fact that they're chattering away like this really makes me think they don't know the mics are on...

Cheney throughing name calling around...called them (not sure who) a bunch of idiots!!!!

546 Cheney's hours total

Baez - did you get my text message?

Cheney not listening to Baez talking to him about messages sent with attachments.

This is great - we usually don't see who is sitting on the prosecution (Caylee) side.

Ha ha, they were talking about getting the email and financial records of the experts and that it is not going to happen...all that info can be obtained from a depo, they said Cheney and Baez.

In Session (on TruTV) is showing it live. Showing Jose Baez now. Awaiting Casey to come in (for anyone who can't view the online feed, it's being shown on TruTV).

Commercial break now..Casey will be on after.

Wish I had tuned in earlier to hear exactly "what" Jerry was calling about over the weekend.

Oh carp!!! I keep forgetting who the "man with the silver hair" is. And then I remember!!!

Normally I attend all the hearings, but my daughter and I are both home sick today. Thank goodness they are showing it live or I might go into withdrawal! LOL!

Jeff tells Linda the motion (to seal) is not noticed to the media.

I think Cidy is there with a white tank top on.

I can hear procecution talking about Jose but I can't catch what about.

I hope that some kind WSer, with earphones, can later tell us what was said during this time that the defense was "yapping". :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214