2010.11.30 - Discussion of Documents, re: Rape Allegations, TSY and LJY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Railbug ~ By your post I am led to believe you are AY. If so, is there anything you want to say or share?

EB isn't the one who pointed the finger at LY and SY, right? We don't know who informed LE of the alleged rape. I really can't figure out who would jump into this mess and spin off a story like that if there wasn't something there... :waitasec:

It is common for threads about shows to close soon after the end of the episode. Then, if you need us to add transcripts or videos let us know, and we will be happy to do so.

However, please feel absolutely free to start a new topic thread if there was something discussed during the show that interests you and needs more discussion. This can be done even before the show thread is closed to make sure conversations are not disrupted.

This is to keep show threads from unraveling into a lot of OT stuff or into general discussion threads, which are generally not allowed once a case becomes a forum.

First off let me ask how to reply to a post so it has the post im replying to in purple? And yes Im AY, EBs ex husband

One of the things that makes me question the rape at a house in Burke County is Zhara's bedroom. According to the SW, EB directed LE to the drain pipes in the tub, saying this is where Z was dismembered. Makes perfect sense to me. That is the most logical place for that to have occurred. So, how then do we explain the sections of Z's bedroom walls and floors being cut out? If she were raped at another location, and died there or at home from those injuries, how does blood get all over the walls and floors of her bedroom? If a rape occurred (still on fence about that), it occurred there in Z's bedroom.

JMO, and it could certainly be wrong.

I hate saying this but if they dismembered her in the bedroom, if they used a power tool, (or chainsaw) it would fling blood and tissue all over the place.

First off let me ask how to reply to a post so it has the post im replying to in purple? And yes Im AY, EBs ex husband

Just go to the post you want to quote and hit the quote button. Then you can just type what you want to say in the box. Give it a try...quote me.

See the four little buttons at the bottom right hand corner of each post?

They say - quote, " , a piece of paper, and thanks

click the piece of paper and then check the box in the quick reply that says "QUote message in repy" then just type in what you want to say and hit post.

HTH

Try this......I just hit the 'quote' button and it puts your post above so I can type here,lol.....is that clear as mud? LOL...just hit "quote' and type. Hope this helps! Welcome!

@railbug. At the bottom of the post you want to respond to is the quote button. Hit that. When the screen comes up, type your response either above or below the otehr person's words.

then post.

You click on "quote" on the one you want to reply to and then just reply below it.

Push the "Quote" button and it will come up automatically for you. :hug:

I'm surprised you were able to come by! After our chat, I came to the forum and about fell over when I read the warrants.

Thank you for coming by tonight!

P.S. I see you've got a lot of help in there. :wink:

I hate saying this but if they dismembered her in the bedroom, if they used a power tool, (or chainsaw) it would fling blood and tissue all over the place.

But EB herself told LE they dismembered her in the bathtub. And I see no reason to believe that was a lie, because that is where something of that nature (sigh...just typing that!) would occur.

That would allow him to respond in his own time around his own RL schedule to some questions I know many are wanting to ask.

ETA it would depend on if he were open to it. He may want to particiapte with all the other threads addressing things as they catch his attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute