2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a thread on the rape allegations themselves (aside from whether they constitute human trafficking, which is a separate legal category) might be useful at this point, since that would likely be the be biggest part of today's news.

Okay, mods have had a discussion, and the two persons mentioned in the docs are now fair game for discussion.

I'm not clear how the two alleged rapists are related? Does anyone know?

doing great duck.

I'm probably going to regret saying this, but a thread on these two new suspects might also be useful - otherwise they are just going to invade every thread, anyway.

Just try to collect MSM links as soon as you can, okay?

Yeah, but AB isn't in jail for anything at all, and he SHOULD be in jail for a number of things. So...kind of a moot point, imo.

I just think LE is probably being cautious about charging anyone prematurely, or without having *completely* determined each perp's role. I've also read recent media accounts that LE is still awaiting some forensic results to come back from state lab.

I just think LE is probably being cautious about charging anyone prematurely, or without having *completely* determined each perp's role. I've also read recent media accounts that LE is still awaiting some forensic results to come back from state lab.

I am sure they have obtained swabs from these guys (mouth swabs)..so YES are awaiting results..after all Zhara wasnt completley skeltonized (sorry)..maybe they got some good forensics from her :-(

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5858187"]2010.11.30 - Documents, re: Rape Allegations - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

A thread for discussing the docs, re: rape report.

I haven't read through the entire thread. But IMO, it's lost on the media that these are search warrants, not charging documents. It appears alot of what's in the search warrants can be taken with a grain of salt since EB is not known to tell the truth. What's in the search warrants is not gospel.

I haven't read through the entire thread. But IMO, it's lost on the media that these are search warrants, not charging documents. It appears alot of what's in the search warrants can be taken with a grain of salt since EB is not known to tell the truth. What's in the search warrants is not gospel.

amen sista!

It might not be gospel, but if these are truly lies that EB has told...I can't bear to find out the real truth of what happened. I just can't.

I mean what kind of person makes up lies like this? A person with no soul!

Exactly. ty. The warrants are when LE go to DA who goes to judge to say "we THINK this and here's why and here's what we want to look for and then the judge decides if their "case" warrants a warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat