Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Orders Both Sides To Hand Over Reports In Casey Case

http://www.wftv.com/news/26089105/detail.html

Last month, Judge Perry ordered Baez to hand over a detailed list of what his expert witnesses would be testifying too, but assistant state attorney Jeffrey Ashton says that list wasn't good enough.

But Judge Perry wasn't going to waste much time on the back and forth bickering over the subject and issued an order that applies to both sides.

"Since ya'll can't seem to agree and can't seem to understand what I meant the last time. This is what I'm going to do," Judge Perry said less than 15 minutes into the hearing. "Where experts have not prepared reports of examinations or tests, both the state and the defense are required to provide the following … the expert's curriculum vitae, qualifications of experts, the expert's field of expertise or medical specialty, a statement of the specific subjects upon which the expert will testify and offer opinions, the substance of the facts to which the expert is expected to testify, and last but not least, a summary of the expert's opinion and grounds for each opinion … All of this must be completed by 3pm on December 23."

HEARING UNCUT: Watch The 12/10/10 Casey Hearing: http://www.wftv.com/video/26093706/index.html

JB has more experts than the judge and JAC allowed. I hope Ashton looks into that gem.

what if she was keeping the hair because the ends may contain evidence of something that happened to her to cause her to be confused and fail to understand or report Caylee's disappearance etc.....like she had been drugged or on drugs or whatever. In the beginning I always thought, if I were the defense I would sure be checking her hair for toxicology. But surely they would have checked her hair in the beginning, she wouldn't need to leave it on her head all this time LOL. :)

I'm not a lawyer, but I think they can only do that once, and they got Judge Strickland off the case already. I don't think there's anything they can do about Judge Perry, at least right now. I'm sure there could be appeals, but I don't think they get him off of the case.

They would need a Very Good Reason. Like if HHJP was taking cash from the SA to rule in their favor; that would work lol. ;) But not if HHJP is just "bear in mind"-ing at Jose with an especially dark scowl.

I really have to go back and reread this thread...You guys are all great and I just love this forum!

Anyone else think Baez was doing his best "Jimminy Cricket" exiting the courtroom with his umbrella.

I was thinking more like Mary Poppins. :crazy:

They would need a Very Good Reason. Like if HHJP was taking cash from the SA to rule in their favor; that would work lol. ;) But not if HHJP is just "bear in mind"-ing at Jose with an especially dark scowl.

LOL, thank you! I so love your clarifications, AZlawyer! You are the best!

I can hardly wait to see the raw court-step interviews on this one! I'll bet you Baez won't be able to remain composed!

the judge's comments didn't seem directed at the defense to me, if anything I thought he was more annoyed with the stalling from the other side. But the message was the same for all, time's up, get with it. IMO

Oh seagull I agree! I think the Judge went to great lengths to be and appear unbiased! That's what makes it so funny though because he didn't have to! JB and his 'case' are just a train wreck happening before our very eyes! (not that there's anything funny about a train wreck or Caylee's murder..just a figure of speech :))..EVERYONE knows who the Honorable Judge (whom I just adore, btw) was spanking..including ICA and JB!!..I'm SO glad I watched that..actually going to see if it's posted so I can watch it again!..

I can hardly wait to see the raw court-step interviews on this one! I'll bet you Baez won't be able to remain composed!

Was Kathy B there? She will go after him like a bee to honey! lol.

Maybe George is at home blogging right here!!!

You never know!!! (passive aggressive stress relief from being thrown under the bus?)

Maybe GA got a job. I hope so. New job, new perspective, renewed sense of values.

I hope so!

If not don't worry for a minute 'cause their marriage is just fine! They said so themselves. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18