2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey continues to write more notes..CM continues to look like he's in a coma. Baez smirking..

Can someone get us a screen cap of His Honor? TIA and this is not just because I have a crush on the man--he is listening intently, not rocking a bit. He looks... displeased? Concerned?

this is the first time I've ever gotten to watch the hearings... ICA has aged!! JB is huge! and I would really like to knock that smirk off his face.

JA giving court a history lesson related to Todd M.'s claim about the woods and no witnesses every provided.

JA: most relevant to this issue is that JB represented that there were no reports from experts but in fact he had a report from Dr Bock that he did not produce

JA is keeping his cool, but being very effective!!!!!!!!!!!

JA: most relevant to this issue is that JB represented that there were no reports from experts but in fact he had a report from Dr Bock that he did not produce

Oh my GOD...you are big trouble Mister Baez!

GULP - true emotion snuck in between smirks.

gulp.jpg

BTW this link is great! http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

We have 23 motions scheduled by the defense for hearing today--we have no witness list of any kind! (Goooo JA! He is en fuego!)

JB is massaging and tapping his pen...please stop you are driving me bonkers.

Defense states they've never received a witness list for any hearing they've ever had, been letting these violations go until now

JA- has a laundry list of violations the defense has done!

GO Mr Ashton GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member