2011.01.04 30 Search Warrants Released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bummer. They were released by MSM as PDF's, I do not think I know how to help unPDF them into something different. You don't have "Adobe" or you are on a device that will does not have/allow PDF capability?

Sorry I could not help westsidefox :(

ETA Maybe you could download a free version of Adobe?

Why am I not surprised that her cell number had 666 in it??

Had anyone else ever heard that she had written a threatening email to AC?
It was the first I had heard of it!

After reading through the warrants, I have a few questions maybe someone can answer for me:

* Was EB a patient in Broughton? (Listed to obtain records) For people who aren't in this area, this hospital is the largest mental hospitals in this area and only the EXTREMELY mentally ill patients are placed there. It's sort of a legend here.

* What is "Camerahouse" DVD?

After reading through the warrants, I have a few questions maybe someone can answer for me:

* Who is "Ron" Morgan? (listed to obtain his cell phone records)

* What happened to AF (the lady in the furniture store) and why would a salesperson message a customer back and forth on the purchase of a bed?

* Was EB a patient in Broughton? (Listed to obtain records) For people who aren't in this area, this hospital is the largest mental hospitals in this area and only the EXTREMELY mentally ill patients are placed there. It's sort of a legend here.

Good questions...a couple of those were on my mind also...plus, Hefner? I did not see her alias of that anywhere, did I miss it?TIA

Please start new threads for topics discussed in the SWs or bump previous ones. This thread will be closing in the am.

Now sure about your first three questions, but "camerahouse" is an Australian site for digital photography equipment and supplies. Appears to be a logical place for someone with ties to Australia to be familiar with???

SherlockHomey you may wish to edit. The individual RM is who I THINK is the account owner of the phone used by AS (person who was in contact with EB and where EB got the new bed per the warrant for those phone records) His name had to be listed as he is the person whose records they would technically be surfing through.

I think AS is a private party who passed on a second hand bed to the Bakers. (the bed removed by LE from house?)

Not sure if names should be used as we do not know who they are or whether they simply passed on a used bed to folks through some means, freecycle, internet sales sites, craigs list. I am not comfortable using their names although I know they are shown in the warrants.

bummer. They were released by MSM as PDF's, I do not think I know how to help unPDF them into something different. You don't have "Adobe" or you are on a device that will does not have/allow PDF capability?

Sorry I could not help westsidefox :(

ETA Maybe you could download a free version of Adobe?

Foxit reader is free and easy....just don't opt for other things when you download it...only Foxit reader, HTH

* Who is RM? (listed to obtain his cell phone records)

* What happened to AF (the lady in the furniture store) and why would a salesperson message a customer back and forth on the purchase of a bed?

http://www.camerahouse.com.au/

May be this site

http://www.thecamerahouse.com/

another site

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Camera-House/61018593262

* Who is RM? (listed to obtain his cell phone records)

I agree that it seems that RM was probably the account owner on a cell phone used by the lady that sold the bed to Elisa. I got the impression that Elisa probably bought the bed from an individual. I don't think the furniture store ever said she actually bought anything.

I wondered about Broughton too. Is it possible that on a previous arrest somewhere in the area that maybe she was sent to Broughton for a mental evaluation? I know that many inmates are sent there for evaluation.

it appears that at least for now they've been pulled ?

In case they have been pulled, I've uploaded the actual pdf files to this thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119074"]Official Documents (Arrests, Charges, Warrants, Court Dates, etc) NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

SherlockHomey you may wish to edit. The individual RM is who I THINK is the account owner of the phone used by AS (person who was in contact with EB and where EB got the new bed per the warrant for those phone records) His name had to be listed as he is the person whose records they would technically be surfing through.

I think AS is a private party who passed on a second hand bed to the Bakers. (the bed removed by LE from house?)

Not sure if names should be used as we do not know who they are or whether they simply passed on a used bed to folks through some means, freecycle, internet sales sites, craigs list. I am not comfortable using their names although I know they are shown in the warrants.

I edited out the RM name. I was under the impression the AF was the lady in the furniture store that claimed to see Z and EB shopping for a mattress.

Good questions...a couple of those were on my mind also...plus, Hefner? I did not see her alias of that anywhere, did I miss it?TIA

It was on one of the cell phone warrants. I'm thinking the one for the pen register and/or trap and trace device.

ETA: Found it. It's on page 14 of the 50 page pdf.

I'm confused - who did AB and EB buy the new bed from??? Surely, surely, by all that is Holy and Blessed, AB was not in a furniture store shopping for a new bed BEFORE Zahra went missing?? Note: I almost deleted this post because I don't like sensationalism. But at this point, I feel it is a valid question. Who did they get the bed from, and When did they get the bed?? TIA.

I edited out the RM name. I was under the impression the AF was the lady in the furniture store that claimed to see Z and EB shopping for a mattress.

I am not sure that is the same lady. I was under the impression this person was not associated with the furniture place. I will go back and check the old stories about the furniture store visit. I can't recall that lady's name now.

I could be mistaken.

ETA Furniture store employee identified in article http://www.live5news.com/Global/story.asp?S=13335558 Furniture store employee who saw Zahra with EB shopping was a Linda A. She did not mention anyone shopping for beds specifically, but who knows perhaps LE asked her to refrain. This AF person is someone else. A name I haven't seen come up in this case thus far. Not sure why I was thinking her last initial was S so thanks for correcting me.

I hope the Grand Jury is considering just what charges to bring against whom. I have a feeling that there will be more than one person charged, and soon.

I am just sick about what little Zahra had to endure. Rest in heavenly peace, Zahra, and know that justice is coming!

***Noetic; thank you!

Im still reading but now our lovely Noetic is now involved in the case and when it goes to trial she will probably have to testify in at least a frye hearing and give a deposition.

I am not an attorney but I would imagine that Noetic, you should not discuss this case again. Poor girl, I know this is going to be hard to do too.

Thank you for your wonderful Sleuthing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member