2011.01.04 30 Search Warrants Released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of back reading to do with respect to these new warrants, so I'm not going got comment on all that yet.

Down thread, someone (can't recall who) mentioned a conversation I had with AY, and another poster asked what was said. The short version is that AY told me that he took Z swimming in Linville in August.

(Back to my reading.)

I find it more than interesting that the police think his (AY'S) phone records will help with the case......kinda like saying he's involved eh? Can we sleuth him or not???????????

I find it more than interesting that the police think his (AY'S) phone records will help with the case......kinda like saying he's involved eh? Can we sleuth him or not???????????

Excellent question!

I was reading on internet www.ap.org (Chain saw massacre role playing revealed in search warrents. It is under national news) that state is obtaining AY telephone records that will likely provide information substantialy related to this homicide investagation according to court documents..
says to me he knows a whole lot more than AB.. Maybe EB was role playing that AB was AY?

Ok....I just had what seems like a lightbulb moment regarding the cell phone pings and LE requesting cell phone records for AB, EB, AY and SY. I wonder if maybe Adam really was working on Sept 25? Maybe he was supposed to work so that's just what he did. All to throw off suspicion on himself! He may be smarter than we think! IMO....after the dismemberment, he may have gone on to work and let EB and the "others" do the actual disposal? I just get this feeling that he knew he was sharing EB with these guys and he didn't care or maybe even liked it....ewww.
What a bunch of scum!!

I think until we know what is what, people should refrain from asking NoeticSoul too many questions about any info she might have about these warrants, etc.

Noetic, if you feel differently, I think you should get a hold of Tricia to talk to her about posting, etc.

I absolutely agree that Noetic should not discuss anything on this MB as it relates to this case -- only LE. Before you know it, her computer could be confiscated, etc. Someone always trying to help often times gets thrown under the bus. While awesome information was provided, and noted in the warrants, IMHO we should leave it at that.

Good work Noetic. Ya done good!!!!

Mel

Someones got some splainin to do Lucy! What date was reported Z was last seen by the furniture person?

I'm thinking IMVU may have also been a meeting place to discuss alibis and story telling. Seeming like a secure place to chat, a cover-up may have been hatched.

If Z indeed died on the 24th, AB should indeed have skid marks in his underwear.

I don't know if ZB was killed on the 24th - this only came from EB - and I don't trust a word that she's said. She's obviously (IMHO) trying to pin this on AB and will try to wrangle her way out of it anyway she can.

I'll have to go back and look, but does anyone recall off-hand the date ZB was seen in the furniture store?

Thanks so much.

Mel

EB says Z was killed Sept. 24.. ZB & EB were seen in a funiture store on Sept. 25.. Days are not adding up.

Since when does someone's cell phone become a silent witness as to the location of a person at a certain time just because pings and GPS does not show that person at a location? AB may not have had his cell phone with him every time he left his house. I have left mine at home many times. AB had told some self-serving lies, IMO, and LE will get him if he is involved. LE works in mysterious ways at times, and AB should be shaking in his boots right now.

EB, AB, and maybe even others will have to explain the lies they have told. I have always thought that at least 3 people were involved here. I want everyone responsible to be charged. This post is just pure speculation on my part, and just gut feelings I have.

LE has done an outstanding job on Zahra's case, wrapped it up, and given it to the D.A. Evidence speaks for itself, and it seems there may be plenty of it. I just do not think that EB did all of this alone.

MOO

The cell phone "evidence" concerns me. Looking at my house, we share phones. I have my husbands, my son uses it, he uses mine. It's like - oh here's a cell, and I walk off with it. I know - odd...but it works for us. Usually our son is the instigator, saying can I take yours, mine is dead, etc.

So what IF AB and EB exchanged phones during the disposal. This would put the blame on whomever had the phone. IMHO either one of them could have had the phone. Hope that makes sense.

JMOOOOOOOO

Mel

My biggest question regarding the cell phone pings is this: Exactly how much of Zahra's remains were ever recovered?

Let's say for the purpose of argument, that AB's phone records show pings at a remote "work site" on Sept. 24. Could we reasonably conclude that LE has thoroughly searched that site? I don't believe they would have found the remains at Christie or Dudley Shoals if EB hadn't given them that info. And AB, apparently, isn't giving anything up, so... again, my question is: do we have enough remains to say the body is now complete?

Food for thought, imo.

ETA: It also bears repeating that sw's from the home list several cell phones being taken into evidence. Quite possible AB took one of these phones. Or no phone at all. Lot's of possibilities, imo.

Thank you - that's what I thought. Something is quainky-dink here.
yes, EB says that Z was killed on Sept. 24 and the body was put in different locations on the 25th. The store clerk say that Z and EB were in the store on the 25th.. So EB is not telling the truth on this either. I believe the clerk before I would EB

I don't know if ZB was killed on the 24th - this only came from EB - and I don't trust a word that she's said. She's obviously (IMHO) trying to pin this on AB and will try to wrangle her way out of it anyway she can.

I'll have to go back and look, but does anyone recall off-hand the date ZB was seen in the furniture store?

Thanks so much.

Mel

It was September 25th that she was reportedly seen at the furniture store.

On Saturday, the HPD confirmed the last time Zahra was seen by someone other than a family member was on Sept. 25 which is several days before she was reported missing by her father on Saturday, Oct. 9.

snipped from: http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

It is possible that the people at the furniture store were mistaken about the date. After all, I think it was at least a few days after Zahra was reported missing before they even came forward. There were no cameras working in the store. EB didn't buy anything, just looked, so there was no sales record. JMO

It is possible that the people at the furniture store were mistaken about the date. After all, I think it was at least a few days after Zahra was reported missing before they even came forward. There were no cameras working in the store. EB didn't buy anything, just looked, so there was no sales record. JMO
3 people seen ZB & EB on Saturday at the Home funiture store between 11 am & 12 on Saturday 25th. Says ZB was watching cartoons.

Can someone refresh my memory about where and when EB supposedly said that Zahra was sick with the stomach flu for two weeks before she died?

The dates aren't adding up for me either. :waitasec:

Ok....I just had what seems like a lightbulb moment regarding the cell phone pings and LE requesting cell phone records for AB, EB, AY and SY. I wonder if maybe Adam really was working on Sept 25? Maybe he was supposed to work so that's just what he did. All to throw off suspicion on himself! He may be smarter than we think! IMO....after the dismemberment, he may have gone on to work and let EB and the "others" do the actual disposal? I just get this feeling that he knew he was sharing EB with these guys and he didn't care or maybe even liked it....ewww.
What a bunch of scum!!

Or...Adam was actually at work that day, his phone records indicate that he was at the site where the first woodchipper was checked, and that is why they spent so much time at that site in the beginning?

Bigamy Probe

Elisa Baker, of Sawmills, who is in jail on a felony obstruction-of-justice count and other charges, is being investigated for bigamy after investigators uncovered evidence while probing the death of her stepdaughter, Zahra Baker, ABC News reported Friday.

"It's something that we found out during the course of this investigation," a police official said. Police said the bigamy probe is not related to Zahra's death.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010...s-stepmom-in-bigamy-probe/UPI-33091290209867/

Please start new threads for topics discussed in the SWs or bump previous ones. This thread will be closing in the am.

:bump:

I'll be closing this thread momentarily, so please go ye forth and start making new threads or find preexisting ones...

I have not read through all the warrants word for word but have skimmed though them, and have to say my head was just spinning. The horrors this angel went through are just unimaginable. Reading through, the lines get blurry and I have to remind myself that some of this is information LE has been given and is investigating.........and we do not know what has been proven as fact and what was a just a bad lead, such as the rape allegations.

As for AB and the cell phone pings, I am not concerned as to where his phone was, where was he? That info does zilch to exonerate him in any way, IMO.

I am very curious as to who AB and EB were both calling, as stated in one of the warrants. This person's cell records were also requested. The warrant says it is a landline but when you search the number it comes up as a cell in Hickory.

What about Zahra's remains and giving her a proper burial? It seems like a very long time and I have never heard they have been released. Well, I am hoping we see charges any day now and then maybe Zahra will be taken to her homeland to rest in peace.:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535