2011.01.30 new search north and west of Portland

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a cheap camera to be photographing evidence with. You don't use a point and shoot to photograph evidence. You use a professional level camera... people may remember from watching Forensic Files or similar shows that it is a much bigger camera they use. More expensive Nikons or Canons.

That is weird to me, that they would be using that camera. Easier to carry around, yes. But not the best for photographing evidence.

It's going to hit ME hard, I can't imagine Desiree.

However, I can also see it being "exciting" for her... if the image in her mind at the time she said it was of a particular person handcuffed and being put into a cell. After 8 months, that'd be pretty exciting for them to see I think.

You hit the nail on the head. She's known who's responsible and I can imagine that she would be excited to see her put where she belongs and not running around free while her precious little boy is no longer doing that very same thing.

SAR members use their own personal cameras for quick snapshotting things in case something happens. And actually, you'd be surprised how many are using iphones and the lot for snapping shots (I'm talking LE). One has to remember that the amount of potential evidence can be huge out in the field. It is not possible for CSI to come and take pix of it all.

God, please help them find him. Give them a sign...I can't believe this might be it. Please, God, let them bring Kyron home!

:wave:

Just poppin' on to say I did catch the activity on Ky's scanner thread earlier this AM.
So, just know, I'm here with y'all.

:praying:

I don't know...every time Desiree talked about Terri going to jail, she seemed to still think that Kyron was alive...

Unless she has been specifically told they have evidence he is dead...I don't see her believing it. And I can't think of a way they would have proof unless someone talked...what other way? To have both a location and proof he is dead? A carelss email, maybe combined with pings...just thinking out loud.

I hope to God Desiree doesn't think they are just looking for evidence...she may have blocked her mind to parts she does not want to hear.

I wonder what TH was last wearing? Anything that would have red fabric?

the reporter could have taken DY's statement out of context....

that is just my opinion...

Can anyone zoom in and read what is on the paper at the bottom of
this picture?
9234830-standard.jpg

What is the yellow and red stripe thing hanging from a tree or something?
View attachment 13546
Also... is his left hand by a piece of red fabric?

I see red fabric also, and the measuring tape he's holding above it. I'm not sure what the "tape" or streamer-type thing is that's hanging from the tree.

God, please let this family have some closure...finally. Kyron deserves to be properly laid to rest, if he is truly no longer with us.

To me it seems strange that DY would believe Kyron has passed especially with the recent news of Kyron's pics being put on the trucks. I hope that makes sense. I just do not feel she does. If someone talked and LE knew the location of a body, I just feel she would be reacting differently. But the the ME is there. None of this makes sense to me. Poor little baby. This is just horrible and so tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresa06