2011.01.30 new search north and west of Portland

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terri would have had more than enough time to go to the search site between Fred Meyer and the gym. She had from 10 or 10:10am to 11:39am and it is a 56 minute round trip. From Fred Meyer, to search site to gym.

I see no reason not to use that time frame to do whatever needed to be done. I don't think there is any chance she brought Kyron back to that house.

Can you imagine if Kaine just came in and said "Hey, the neighbor needs my help I will be back in a while" and then took the truck. :eek: What would you do... say "Oh, wait honey give me a minute to move that body into the car first..."

I also don't think baby K was asleep when Kaine got home, I remember him saying something about kissing her when he got home. Then later putting her shoes on. Even if she WAS asleep... what if she woke up crying and Kaine realized Terri was gone? Baby K was sick, Terri had no way of knowing how long she would sleep even if she sedated her.

No way she brought him back to the house, too risky. She was done before she went back to the house, or someone else finished up for her. Risking Kaine finding him or leaving the house and Kaine noticing her missing would have been too suspicious. :twocents:

I've been playing with the timeline for a while, and couldn't get it to work, except for... after Kaine came home at 2pm. He went upstairs. Terri was downstairs. I believe the baby was sleeping.

There was time for her to go then to the search spot. Kyron's bus didn't come till approx 3:30.

You just need to take a few minutes (maybe 10?) off the far end for Kaine and Terri to go downstairs, Kaine to put the baby's shoes on, and then all of them to walk to the bus. And maybe 15 minutes off the front end for Kaine to look at the kiss the baby, look at the science fair pics, and make something to eat.

Nothing has ever said when Terri went upstairs. She could have just done so on arrival home from the search spot.

There's about an hour - 2:10 to 3:15 - in there. Plenty of time.

The only other thing I can think of is if Kaine, when he got in, pulled the car in and blocked the truck Terri had been driving. In that case, she'd have needed a few minutes to take Kyron out of the truck and put him in the car. 5 minutes? Still gives her about an hour.

Maybe somebody else could check the times and see if my math is wonky?

KATU 5:00 news quoted MCSO saying they expect the new searches to continue on and off in February.

*sigh* I just hate this constant disappointment...

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=10

NW Rocky Point Rd is north of Logie Trail Rd. following Hwy 30. It appears they are searching in between that area as NW Moreland Rd and NW Skyline Rd was listed as their home base in one of the articles this morning.

It really makes me wonder if they are just now searching as a result of Chas's tip:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=10

As early on as July 14, they were asking for anyone with video from NW Logie Rd and NW Rocky Point Rd.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Terri would have had more than enough time to go to the search site between Fred Meyer and the gym. She had from 10 or 10:10am to 11:39am and it is a 56 minute round trip. From Fred Meyer, to search site to gym.

I see no reason not to use that time frame to do whatever needed to be done. I don't think there is any chance she brought Kyron back to that house.

Can you imagine if Kaine just came in and said "Hey, the neighbor needs my help I will be back in a while" and then took the truck. :eek: What would you do... say "Oh, wait honey give me a minute to move that body into the car first..."

I also don't think baby K was asleep when Kaine got home, I remember him saying something about kissing her when he got home. Then later putting her shoes on. Even if she WAS asleep... what if she woke up crying and Kaine realized Terri was gone? Baby K was sick, Terri had no way of knowing how long she would sleep even if she sedated her.

No way she brought him back to the house, too risky. She was done before she went back to the house, or someone else finished up for her. Risking Kaine finding him or leaving the house and Kaine noticing her missing would have been too suspicious. :twocents:

Okay let me see what I screwed up in the FM timeframe. Thanks!

KATU 5:00 news quoted MCSO saying they expect the new searches to continue on and off in February.

Just checked the weather and we aren't expected to have a lot of rain for the next week. I pray the search teams can take advantage of it.

I've been playing with the timeline for a while, and couldn't get it to work, except for... after Kaine came home at 2pm. He went upstairs. Terri was downstairs. I believe the baby was sleeping.

There was time for her to go then to the search spot. Kyron's bus didn't come till approx 3:30.

You just need to take a few minutes (maybe 10?) off the far end for Kaine and Terri to go downstairs, Kaine to put the baby's shoes on, and then all of them to walk to the bus. And maybe 15 minutes off the front end for Kaine to look at the kiss the baby, look at the science fair pics, and make something to eat.

Nothing has ever said when Terri went upstairs. She could have just done so on arrival home from the search spot.

There's about an hour - 2:10 to 3:15 - in there. Plenty of time.

The only other thing I can think of is if Kaine, when he got in, pulled the car in and blocked the truck Terri had been driving. In that case, she'd have needed a few minutes to take Kyron out of the truck and put him in the car. 5 minutes? Still gives her about an hour.

Maybe somebody else could check the times and see if my math is wonky?

BBM:

I have always wondered what happened from 2:00 p.m., when Kaine got home, until he went to the bus stop at 3:30 p.m. with TH and the baby.

I am sure if she went somewhere, Kaine told LE she left the house during that time.

So what happened at the Horman Home between 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. ? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I will have to go back and check but I do not recall anything other than Kaine got home and they went to the bus at 3:30.

Hope

Here's hoping the searches in February yield something. The best thing would be Kyron. I almost feel like he's right there, and no one can see him, you know?

BBM:

I have always wondered what happened from 2:00 p.m., when Kaine got home, until he went to the bus stop at 3:30 p.m. with TH and the baby.

I am sure if she went somewhere, Kaine told LE she left the house during that time.

So what happened at the Horman Home between 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. ? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I will have to go back and check but I do not recall anything other than Kaine got home and they went to the bus at 3:30.

Hope

I believe Kaine said Terri was on her computer when he got home. I would think she was busy on it until it was time to go meet Kyron at the bus stop. Which IMO she knew darn well he was not going to get off that bus.

According to Google Maps, it's 12 to 14 minutes from Skyline Elementary to the locations they searched today. It's 36 minutes if one were to exit that location via Rocky Point Rd to Hwy 30 and then arrive at the FM on Imbrie in Hillsboro, which would be traveling north to south above Logie Trail. (Is that the correct FM, I've forgotten, but I think so.) It would however be quicker if one were to exit the search location and just go back down skyline rd. (25 minutes) to that FM. However, I am not sure about using google maps driving intructions when we're dealing with such rural perhaps winding roadrs.

This picture just breaks my heart.

I can't imagine what it does to those who love the precious, innocent boy.

Please come home soon, dear Kyron. :(

kyron3jpg-42b82154c5c24430_large.jpg

I'm thinking whatever was found really was maybe 4 weeks to 6 weeks ago and they are doing more checking now.Maybe they already found Kyron.This is the time period(4 to 6 weeks) any DNA evidence would have come back.

Is it possible that they could have found some of Kyron's clothing ? shoes ? his glasses ? and they are returning to the area.

Maybe -- someone saw Kyron's photo on the trucks and maybe -- someone saw or remembered something which led to this area ?

The site that they are searching today -- how far is it from Kyron's school ? the Horman Home ? TH's Gym ? Just something in general like if it is an area near any of these places.

Sorry, I am not that good with maps, so any help with this is most appreciated.

Thank You. Prayers for Kyron and his Family.

Hope

I believe Kaine said Terri was on her computer when he got home. I would think she was busy on it until it was time to go meet Kyron at the bus stop. Which IMO she knew darn well he was not going to get off that bus.

Hence, why she either called or emailed (IRC) the school to ask when to pick up Kyron's project? Establishing an alibi/checking to see if the school had made any notation of him not being there...even though she had already covered that in her mind, with his teacher...?

I would love to have confidence in this investigation...I sincerely would...but again it feels like we are all being let down...AGAIN. God bless you, Kyron wherever you are...and Terri...wherever you are, I hope you swallow the worm. Sorry. But I highly doubt that "lady" has been sober all this time. Where is Kyron, Terri?

TY to all of the WS'ers so dedicated to this case. With all of the lack of information coming from the police...this is hard. Imagine if Caylee hadn't been found, and we were getting the same lack of information...??? But justice will happen for this little boy. You can't hide on the wrong side of the light forever...eventually even the shadows will swallow you...as I hope they do Terri and her gaggle of disgusting friends.

According to Google Maps, it's 12 to 14 minutes from Skyline Elementary to the locations they searched today. It's 36 minutes if one were to exit that location via Rocky Point Rd to Hwy 30 and then arrive at the FM on Imbrie in Hillsboro, which would be traveling north to south above Logie Trail. (Is that the correct FM, I've forgotten, but I think so.) It would however be quicker if one were to exit the search location and just go back down skyline rd. (25 minutes) to that FM. However, I am not sure about using google maps driving intructions when we're dealing with such rural perhaps winding roadrs.
You're right, FM #1 is on Imbrie in Hillsboro. FM#2 is on SW Walker Rd.

I am seriously doubting the afternoon timeline as a possibility. I have always leaned heavily towards the missing time TH was driving around baby K, IIRC there could have been as long as 1:45 min.

I would guess they are Explorer Scouts???

Probably and they'd probably make excellent searchers. Teens have a great eye for detail, lots of stamina, etc. But if searching for the body of a young child takes a huge toll on adults, I can't imagine what that's like for a young person. Maybe not as bad, but maybe far worse who knows? Are they really emotionally equipped for such a task or am I infantilizing them too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee