2011.02.07 BD interview on Bring Them Home Now

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon.com: Silver Nitrate Applicators - Tube 100: Health & Personal Care currently out of stock

Silver nitrate is a chemical compound with chemical formula AgNO3. This nitrate of silver is a light-sensitive ingredient in photographic film and is a poisonous, corrosive compound. Silver nitrate crystals can be produced by dissolving silver in nitric acid and evaporating the solution. The compound notably stains skin a greyish or black color that is made visible after exposure to sunlight.

Silver nitrate has been used as an antiseptic, dropped into newborn babies' eyes at birth. This is to prevent contraction of gonorrhoea or chlamydia from their mother. A very weak solution is used for this, (about 1%) and there are very few side effects.

Mythically, silver nitrate was used as a method of killing vampires, with the silver nitrate generally being injected into a bullet cartridge or used in a hypodermic needle.

Fused silver nitrate, shaped into sticks, was traditionally called lunar caustic and used as a cauterizing agent.

It can also be used in wound management to 'knock back' over-granulation of tissue in healing wounds such as ulcers and sinuses

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_silver_nitrate_used_in_cauterization_of_wounds#ixzz1DKfG6Qhk

That was interesting Connie! and yes I read the whole thing.

Okay - coming in at the tail end here again. But are we allowed to post info on the MM? Such as MySpace? Thanks.

Me too, can someone drop me a hint on where that was announced?

It is far less taxing to track the things that are consistent in this story.
Paints the picture pretty vividly:

Child is missing, child expressed fear of SA, SA last to see her, SA source of the overnight story, SA quit his job unbeknownst to anyone and is unaccounted for those two days. Failed his polygraph, deleted evidence during questioning, lawyered up, not talking.

The rest of it is just that background noise that if you focus on it long enough you can't hear anything anymore. Tune it out and it is once again really simple and clear.

ITA impatientredhead.

However, it is more than likely that LE is & has been paying VERY close attention to the ongoing discrepancies.

IMO, it is the discrepancies that have caught the attention of the investigators.

The truth remains the same.

If a reported account of what happened changes - LE naturally questions why & becomes suspicious.

IMO, it is the inconsistencies that investigators are honing in on. It is the discrepancies that are calling the attention of the investigators.

How unfortunate - when the TRUTH would lead them so much farther.

Hailey deserves the TRUTH.

BD doesn't go on internet..tries not to watch news...only abit to make sure her face is still there
polys...sa bd and her brother took one. sa and bd volunteered. bro had to take one. bro failed 2 and then passed 3rd. and she heard another guy she don't really know took one
her and SA failed theirs

BBM

Now why did the brother HAVE to take one? :waitasec:

Re silver nitrate sticks.

Billie: ...you dip them in water and they'll stain your skin. And I've come home with those or alcohol swabs or pins in my pocket. DD and a friend got a hold of those and drew on each other. And that's the only thing they've ever drawn on each other with. There's been no carvings, or acid, or chemicals, or anything.

BBM

Now why did the brother HAVE to take one? :waitasec:

seems like besides Billie everyone else was male. I wonder if they have some sort of evidence pointing to a sexual assault of some kind or a statement from someone saying Hailey told them she'd been assaulted or molested by someone...

Can someone tell me who the mod of this thread is. I have a burning question. Also is it ok to pm the mod with a question. tia

She's in love with Shawn.

God help me.

I DO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES SHE FEEL THE NEED TO ALWAYS LET US KNOW THIS?

AND SHE DOES!!!!! SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO SAY IT..HER EVERY MOVE SHOWS HOW MUCH SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES SHE THINK WE CARE??

I AM DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* sorry:blushing:..I'll hush now and go back to quietly reading you guys giving updates for those who weren't able to hear it for ourselves.. :thank you:

ITA impatientredhead.

However, it is more than likely that LE is & has been paying VERY close attention to the ongoing discrepancies.

IMO, it is the discrepancies that have caught the attention of the investigators.

The truth remains the same.

If a reported account of what happened changes - LE naturally questions why & becomes suspicious.

IMO, it is the inconsistencies that investigators are honing in on. It is the discrepancies that are calling the attention of the investigators.

How unfortunate - when the TRUTH would lead them so much farther.

Hailey deserves the TRUTH.

Beautiful post. You are so right. And I agree with you that LE is listening. And they are hearing her bash them and imply they are ignoring valid suspects. And they know precisely why she is doing so. Her Mystery Man Tour must be quite the topic of discussion around the department.

I can't help wondering if her place of employment is seeing BD as a huge liabilty right now.
We know while she's at work she surfs the internet and prints off crime stories, along with her now saying she brought the silver nitrate home from work. At the hospitals in our town the Unit Secretary stays very busy, just as the nurses do. What part of her job wasn't getting done?

JMO

The residents of Scurry County pay taxes to the local hospital district. Those taxes are used to run the hospital.

My family in Scurry County has telephoned the Hospital Administrator/Board of Directors and complained that they would allow a person to stay on staff after their nursing license had been revoked by the state, regardless of the "reason".

My family in Scurry County has telephoned the Hospital Administrator/Board of Directors and complained that they are concerned that their tax money is being wasted by employees who are allowed to spend much of their work day on computers surfing and printing from the Internet.

My family members have stated that many of their friends have made calls to voice similar concerns.

Did I miss something? Everybody on that show and in the chat were calling the mystery man a POI. Did LE say he's a POI?

I don't believe LE called him a POI. I do believe that numerous people are speculating that MM may be one of the other POIs since LE said there were more than one.

IMO -- I am speculating that SA mentioned MM threatening BD and HD at the time he was questioned by the police and is using this threat (that was never made directly to BD or HD) to deflect the investigation from himself. This is characteristic of sociopaths -- the one I ran across in my life was able to get 40 to 50 people to believe his side of a story rather than the truth that my attorney and myself had revealed. The amazing part was that my sociopath had his attorney agreeing with the lies because it was through his attorney's lack of due-diligence that the sociopath was able to steal $50,000 from our co-op corporation. (Just as BD goes along with SA's lies because she is somehow complicit in her daughter's disappearance or at least in covering up SA's role in it.)

MOO!

First time checking in today and have read nothing yet, as I am just now getting a chance to listen to the show. I wasn't even gonna log on until I was finished...but I just can't stand it!!! No wonder all this prep work went into her *time-line :floorlaugh:*. IMHO, she is going to make d@mn sure her story didn't change again! How freaky that it's almost verbatim...Not another detail about what constitutes *laying around and relaxing* on that Sunday so far...even her Plea to Hailey..word for word.. not what I consider "heartfelt"...

Of course BD's ever changing stories are one thing that has made many of us cast a suspicious eye towards her..with VERY GOOD reason IMO...at the same time...the lack of ANY added details in her recounting is extremely disturbing to me..a funny moment in the day..a fuss between siblings, a movie they watched...Hailey laying on the bed talking on the phone..what they talked about at dinner, ANYTHING..

As some of us discussed early on ..The Truth Never Changes No Matter How Many Times You Tell It...but as time goes on, you certainly expect 'more details' to come to mind to come to mind..not changing stories. IMO, she is sticking strictly to her script..

I know some are of 'Billie can't win no matter what she says' opinion and that's just not the case here IMHO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28