2011.02.07 Pete Kampfer called Shawn a POI

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just seems weird. Suddenly SA is meeting with FBI and doing an interview. Why the sudden change?

According to my BIL, he is a detective, "person of interest" is a more politically correct way of saying "suspect" His department doesn't even use the term suspect and hasn't since the mid 80's.:twocents:

Yep! The 'liability factor'....We don't hear suspect that often, lol! I would imagine as your BIL says that using the word Suspect is discouraged very often for that reason..

To me, it sounds like the terms POI and Suspect are being used interchangably. Imo, if SA isn't a suspect, LE themselves will come out and say just that.

I'm still afraid Hailey will never be found. I don't think she ran away. I don't think she was kidnapped. I DO think she met with her fate in her home that frightful night.

Someone needs to open up and tell where Hailey can be found.

One scenario could be.. if he is covering for someone rather than the other way around..It could even be a bluff to cause someone else who is an unnamed POI believe that Shawn spilled the beans.. So many possibilities and all speculation at this point..

omg that is a great thought! I didn't even think of that. You could be right on it!

Just seems weird. Suddenly SA is meeting with FBI and doing an interview. Why the sudden change?

What if LE really thinks BD has something to do with this. Just say SA threw her under the bus. LE has asked him to get all snuggy with BD again? I love thinking strange and outrageous thoughts b/c at this point all we can do is brain storm.

:floorlaugh: :woohoo: :banghead: :truce: :great: Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. So now, SA has been down graded. I wonder if this is what happens when you work from a backwards moving point of intelligence collected point of view?

I have a feeling SA doesn't do anything without a reason. He imo wants to tell his story and put doubt on his being LE's main suspect.

What if LE really thinks BD has something to do with this. Just say SA threw her under the bus. LE has asked him to get all snuggy with BD again? I love thinking strange and outrageous thoughts b/c at this point all we can do is brain storm.

She is so desperate for him should be easy to do if that is the plan.

omg that is a great thought! I didn't even think of that. You could be right on it!

Then again...This guy has a funny way of throwing some doozies out there, lol! I can't figure out if he is just that hard to understand or if he words some of what he says on purpose! Who Knows!?

:floorlaugh: :woohoo: :banghead: :truce: :great: Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. So now, SA has been down graded. I wonder if this is what happens when you work from a backwards moving point of intelligence collected point of view?

LOL at all the smilies you used. I guess that about sums it up! :floorlaugh: I've been waiting for you and Kimster to see this. You two have about the same reactions to everything! :floorlaugh:

LOL at all the smilies you used. I guess that about sums it up! :floorlaugh: I've been waiting for you and Kimster to see this. You two have about the same reactions to everything! :floorlaugh:

It's finally driven me over the edge Willen........I have no more coherent thoughts. lol. :waitasec:

Then again...This guy has a funny way of throwing some doozies out there, lol! I can't figure out if he is just that hard to understand or if he words some of what he says on purpose! Who Knows!?

I think he does it on purpose. He doesnt want you to understand what is going on. I think he has a reason for that. If I were the perp I sure wouldnt know where I stood for sure. :rocker:

tbh I have wondered if BD wasn't playing SA all along hence the 180 she has done with him.

The thought ran thru my mind since yesterday. "Who is playing who"?

I don't know who all is doing the 'playing'..but I dang sure believe that we and LE are the ones that "they" are trying to play! Wonder if he(they) believe it's actually working? Wouldn't surprise me if they thought so...:floorlaugh:...

The thing is -- IF (<-- see the big if?) he is covering for someone else, then the closer LE boxes him in and the more evidence they find, then I think he'll spill the beans.

Exactly, SA is the key... :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit
Back