2011.02.10 Judge Perry Rules on Several Motions.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I could swear the Judge had already ruled on the JibJab Motion since the State didn't object to it during that particular hearing. Also, the JibJab Motion was not included in Mr. George's response. Me thinks the Judge made a slight error, because one motion that the State did object to is left out: The one about Cindy's MySpace posting.
Sorry to quote myself but I couldn't edit my previous post. The JibJab Motion was indeed already granted by Judge Perry on January 3, 2010.

The reason I remembered was because in the process of granting it, Judge Perry made a comment to the defense about failing to attach the video as an exhibit and how he did not have an opportunity to watch it himself. And I thought the defense must have left the exhibit out on purpose. They didn't want the Judge to watch it and see how utterly ridiculous their motion was.

For those who wonder where the order was, it's in the Court Minutes brought to you by Muzikman :rocker: Click here to see them.

I could swear the Judge had already ruled on the JibJab Motion since the State didn't object to it during that particular hearing. Also, the JibJab Motion was not included in Mr. George's response. Me thinks the Judge made a slight error, because one motion that the State did object to is left out: The one about Cindy's MySpace posting.

bbm
He did durig the hearing but now we have it in written form in his Order.

I still haven't seen the Cindy Myspace one that WESH mentioned and it's not included in the Diary of Days Order....

bbm
He did durig the hearing but now we have it in written form in his Order.

I still haven't seen the Cindy Myspace one that WESH mentioned and it's not included in the Diary of Days Order....
WESH presents it in their article as if both posts are included in one Motion/Order, that's not the case. IMHO they are simply mistaken and there is no ruling yet on Cindy's message.

No jib jab video. Dang :) It was the judges Valentines Day gift to JB so he could feel the love while attempting to forge his expert reports. All MOO- he may ask someone else like the poor thwarted MrS to forge them for him :)

I'm bummed the jury won't get to see Jose as a blood-sucking vampire. In costume, anyways, hehe.

Egypt is enjoying freedom, the stock market is up, and Baez is down.

Today is a good day.

Great day for Justice for Caylee!!!!

Really bad day for the defense and Cindy Anthony. I wonder what is going through her mind right now. She can't possibly think Casey can be found innocent after the tattoo, the internet postings (including Cindy's own MySpace post), the shovel borrowed from Brian Burner, the relationship with TL, and Casey's lying and stealing are IN. Casey is GOIN' DOWN!

If the smell comes in, she is TOAST. Burned to a crisp, black charcoal TOAST.

If JB is reading here he needs this ticker STAT. Only 5 sleeps :)
event.png

Loves loves loves!

And can we help Strach out here? What specifically are you asking about the smell Strach?

Can someone explain to me the one on the smell in the Pontiac?

Can someone explain to me the one on the smell in the Pontiac?

When the A's picked up the car at the tow yard it stank. GA was afraid to open the trunk because he was scared it might be his dead daughter or grandaughter in the trunk. He found a garbage bag instead. The guy from the towing yard tossed the garbage bag into a dumpster and said something like there's the cause of the smell.

The smell didn't leave with the garbage bag however. The next day LE picked up the garbage from the dumpster to process it. Meanwhile CA and GA had gone on the media several times blaming the smell on the garbage bag, or more specifically invisi pizza they alleged was in there.

Now comes the defense (see how much law I'm learning haha) stating that because LE allowed the garbage to dry out rather than to let it rot, it's impossible for them to illustrate that the terrible smell was pizza and not a dead body to a jury so they want all mention of the smell tossed. That's their spoilation motion and the defense missed the deadline for submitting it by more than 6 weeks.
Here's the forensic report outlining the smell stuff, the SAO has to counter JB's motion. http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2009-06/47589408.pdf

Well, I absolutely agree with Judge Perry. Anything that relates to the murder of Caylee should be included. I can't believe Baez even brought up the jib-jab video. And considering the relationship with R was after Caylee was reported missing (I THINK), I'll give him that too.

Mel

I am so glad that Baez threw the jibjab video in there. It gave the judge something else to throw out, to make it harder for Baez to appeal when he loses. He will still appeal of course, but it will be harder for him to say the judge never threw him a bone..:behindbar:

When the A's picked up the car at the tow yard it stank. GA was afraid to open the trunk because he was scared it might be his dead daughter or grandaughter in the trunk. He found a garbage bag instead. The guy from the towing yard tossed the garbage bag into a dumpster and said something like there's the cause of the smell.

The smell didn't leave with the garbage bag however. The next day LE picked up the garbage from the dumpster to process it. Meanwhile CA and GA had gone on the media several times blaming the smell on the garbage bag, or more specifically invisi pizza they alleged was in there.

Now comes the defense (see how much law I'm learning haha) stating that because LE allowed the garbage to dry out rather than to let it rot, it's impossible for them to illustrate that the terrible smell was pizza and not a dead body to a jury so they want all mention of the smell tossed. That's their spoilation motion and the defense missed the deadline for submitting it by more than 6 weeks.
Here's the forensic report outlining the smell stuff, the SAO has to counter JB's motion. http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2009-06/47589408.pdf

And the funniest part of all is that this is their big ammo, and the heart of their defense so far. This is their big motion, their big scientific report. :floorlaugh:

Well, I absolutely agree with Judge Perry. Anything that relates to the murder of Caylee should be included. I can't believe Baez even brought up the jib-jab video. And considering the relationship with R was after Caylee was reported missing (I THINK), I'll give him that too.

So so glad the other evidence is coming in.

Woo hoo!

MOO

Mel

If the relationship with R was AFTER Caylee went missing, wouldn't it be relevant to ICAs state of mind? I can't remember when that relationship was, and also, I am not remembering the jib-jab video, can someone remind me, please?

The Tony Rosciano (sp?) relationship ended before caylee went missing, so it's out.

I think the Jib Jab video was thrown in for the same reason that I make sure I include a few easy-doable items on really intense to-do lists. It's a mind game with myself . . . it makes me feel like I've accomplished things when I'm able to cross them off my list. Maybe JB needed to feel more accomplished so he included a no-brainer or two in that would most definately get "crossed off" his list. KWIM?

So, Baez, this is my ah - ha moment.....you held off the experts' reports until Judge Perry decided on these motions which would let you know if you had a chance in he77. Now, knowing what is coming in, the reports don't really matter that much, you won't have to have any experts testify, nothing they say will compete with the facts of the case. Yeah, that's my ah-ha moment.

Don't have time to read all the motions...but what part of the TL motion was denied...and what part granted? TIA

And the funniest part of all is that this is their big ammo, and the heart of their defense so far. This is their big motion, their big scientific report. :floorlaugh:

Yes it is, well it isn't but ya. JB told the judge last May that he needed 3 weeks to put forth his defense. 3 weeks of what pray tell??? :great:

Don't have time to read all the motions...but what part of the TL motion was denied...and what part granted? TIA

The SAO can establish TL and KC were intimate and playing house while she was allegedly searching for her missing child but they can't get into specifics about their sex life. If all they did was have sex, TL will get to testify to that fact but not elaborate. Thank god!! LOL!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back