2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're supposed to believe that Billie knew that Shawn brought the memory stick into her house. She knew it was HIDDEN in the back of HER drawer but neither one had any idea what was on it? ALRIGHTY THEN:floorlaugh:

I was thinking back to the Feb-10 911 calls. In one of them BD says she thinks SA might try to take DD's X-Box. Then we have DD saying Hailey was playing the X-Box when he left that night and how long he anticipated her being on it, which I always thought was odd.

Try googling XBox used for *advertiser censored*, there are many news stories that come up. Not sure it is relevant in this case, but possible.

I was thinking back to the Feb-10 911 calls. In one of them BD says she thinks SA might try to take DD's X-Box. Then we have DD saying Hailey was playing the X-Box when he left that night and how long he anticipated her being on it, which I always thought was odd.

Try googling XBox used for *advertiser censored*, there are many news stories that come up. Not sure it is relevant in this case, but possible.

It too was seized.

I read it to say that most people ARE into this kind of thing.

So we're supposed to believe that Billie knew that Shawn brought the memory stick into her house. She knew it was HIDDEN in the back of HER drawer but neither one had any idea what was on it? ALRIGHTY THEN:floorlaugh:

Some one does not hide a memory/ Flash drive in their undies drawer,
THEY knew D#$% well what was on it!!

Ummm, most people who are into child *advertiser censored* are just into for the pleasure of it? That is a pretty "out there" comment...I hope she meant *advertiser censored* in general...:(

I read it to say that most people ARE into this kind of thing.

It says: "Most people that are into stuff like that...they're more into it for the pleasure than actually doing any physical harm," she said.

Bah! Pleasure for who????? Certainly not the child being taken advantage of!

eta: I hope that's a bad quote. Horrible. imo

Some one does not hide a memory/ Flash drive in their undies drawer,
THEY knew D#$% well what was on it!!

RIGHT! I have flash drives too. Mine is loaded with family pictures. My husband has a few he takes back and forth to work for work. Never once has either of us placed them in the back of a drawer. Usually, they can be found laying about the house or on a nightstand or desk.

I bet this is the comment that bothered you;

Searcher Stephanie Boyd said although she's disturbed by the findings, she believes it has little to do with Hailey's case.

"Most people that are into stuff like that...they're more into it for the pleasure than actually doing any physical harm," she said.

UUmmmmmmm....Incorrect. Just watching child *advertiser censored* is doing harm, on so many levels, imo.
I don't care if people want a stash of adult *advertiser censored*, things to look at to get them revved up. But certain, truly vile evil images are wrong. Full Stop. imo

The good news;
Lloyd said her group plans to continue focusing their efforts on Hailey rather than Billie and Shawn.

That's why I was asking for clarification regarding the bestiality and child *advertiser censored* as well.
Until today I had not read that and thought perhaps what was on the flash drive or computer was not that serious.

If the searchers have not had a chance read online today they may not know either.

RIGHT! I have flash drives too. Mine is loaded with family pictures. My husband has a few he takes back and forth to work for work. Never once has either of us placed them in the back of a drawer. Usually, they can be found laying about the house or on a nightstand or desk.

Next to a computer is where most Memory Stick / Flash drives are found...

Only things people hide in the back of drawers are thing they don't want anyone to see....

I have to believe she didn't know they were speaking of child *advertiser censored* and bestiality. Sheesh! mo

When does the next Grand Jury meet? Anyone know?

Ummm, most people who are into child *advertiser censored* are just into for the pleasure of it? That is a pretty "out there" comment...I hope she meant *advertiser censored* in general...:(

I hope so because I about lost my cookies when I read that. Who in their right mind could find pleasure in child *advertiser censored*.?????:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne