2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the links....I finally got the wesh one to work.
Cheers all! :)

I can hardly contain myself!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

ETA~ Is there a way to post a photo of Caylee here? Thanks!
You can post a picture in you siggy or change your avatar and post a lot :)

7 minutes to go!!!. Bet JB has that weird nausea of the bladder thing going on. Needs to go but can't. Sweaty plams. Heart racing. Shortness of breath and ooooowwwww his tummy is upset.

Thanks ANJ! That's how I watch it :)

For those of you who are having problems with this type of link:

To open a link ending with ASX in your browser, you have to make sure your browser is set to open ASX files with:

Windows Media Player plugin - if you use Windows XP, Vista or Win7
Quicktime plugin - if you use a Mac (only works with Flip4Mac*)

So, if it's not working in your browser, check if you have the appropriate plugins AND if your browser associated Windows Media files with that plugin. That should hopefully fix the problem.

Instead of watching it in your browser, you can also open the stream directly in your media player (make sure it is allowed to go online). I can't give directions for Quicktime since I don't use it, but it's probably similar to Windows Media Player:

- copy the link
- open WMP
- click on the 'file' tab
- choose 'open url'
- paste the url and click 'ok'

*Flip4Mac allows you to play Windows Media files in the QuickTime Player.

Download Flip4Mac

HTH :seeya:

WONDERFUL INFO!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS POST IS A KEEPER!
HERE IS THE LINK AGAIN - http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

I love ease-dropping, but feel kinda guilty! LOL

Every body joked about being sick so they could watch this hearing & I got up sick. I'm going to have to lie in bed & watch it from TRU TV. Ugh. :(

I wasn't joking...got up in the middle of the night coughing & ended up having to sleep in the recliner. Can't stop coughing if I lie down flat. :(

JB is asking for help to project...he doesn't know how to work the equipment.

guess it wasn't the others that were "technically" challenged.....

The camera man is zooming in a document that the court reporter set on the defenses desk...I thought that would be a no no. Couldn't see anything so it might have just been a test on a known document.

OMG - Here and accounted for! It is 10 to six my time, no coffee yet, hair all sticking up - but could I be more excited???? No! Hi all and going to get my link up - :great::great::great: - Is this the best day or what? :party::woot::woot:

JA logging in with LDB setting up the table.

JA looks tired.

wouldnt u be tired???? with all the confusions, thwartments, wahwahs, nannybooboos. Its like being in a daycare center for the last 2 years.

I can hardly contain myself!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

ETA~ Is there a way to post a photo of Caylee here? Thanks!

Here is our Angel - THE REASON WE ARE HERE!

caylee-anthony.jpg

Thanks ANJ! That's how I watch it :)

For those of you who are having problems with this type of link:

To open a link ending with ASX in your browser, you have to make sure your browser is set to open ASX files with:

Windows Media Player plugin - if you use Windows XP, Vista or Win7
Quicktime plugin - if you use a Mac (only works with Flip4Mac*)

So, if it's not working in your browser, check if you have the appropriate plugins AND if your browser associated Windows Media files with that plugin. That should hopefully fix the problem.

Instead of watching it in your browser, you can also open the stream directly in your media player (make sure it is allowed to go online). I can't give directions for Quicktime since I don't use it, but it's probably similar to Windows Media Player:

- copy the link
- open WMP
- click on the 'file' tab
- choose 'open url'
- paste the url and click 'ok'

*Flip4Mac allows you to play Windows Media files in the QuickTime Player.

Download Flip4Mac

HTH :seeya:

THANKS SO MUCH!!! :blowkiss:

I am going to check all this out at the lunch break.

I am copying this post to put in a special thread for links that I am drafting for reference.

There is a lot of milling around and it looks like everyone is anticipating a big day. There is a bit of excited movement.

If we are this excited about this hearing, we are going to lose our minds when the actual trial begins......lol

The camera man is zooming in a document that the court reporter set on the defenses desk...I thought that would be a no no. Couldn't see anything so it might have just been a test on a known document.

Not sure but let's not help them in any way...they have had too much of that already.

Saw that too, very close. Good thing the paper was blank. If they keep this up they could get the cameras thrown out of the courtroom. Haven't they already warned about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M