2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC was sitting at the foot of the bed...Yuri was sitting in a chair at the desk. SO no hanky panky JB.

Yeah, put the laptop down and you know, LISTEN to what is going on. WTF does he NEED a laptop for?

His "laptop" is the continual live feed of the testimony as it happens.

ON a side note, if my child ever went missing I would want YURI on the case to find my child!

Wow, it is after 3pm and we're STILL on this motion. I wonder if some of these other motions are going to have to be put in the status hearing on Thursday?

It is interesting listening to (that good looking hunk) Det. Yuri because his manner and way of responding to either LDB is the same polite way as he answers Baez. Very cool - such a professional.

LDB: WHy didn't you Mirandize her in the spare bedroom?

YM: She was mother of a missing child. There was no reason to.

Wow, it is after 3pm and we're STILL on this motion. I wonder if some of these other motions are going to have to be put in the status hearing on Thursday?

I think the status hearing is on Friday, A. :)

:twocents: Just me BUT....is there ANY possibility that CM "broke" the 'puter so LDB's "questioning stride" would be interrupted!?

IT's just my "suspicious" nature, I guess :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LBD: "Why didn't you give her Miranda Rights?"

YM: "No reason to at that time."

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I wonder what JB finds so amusing? It makes me cry thinking about why they are all there.

If you watch nothing else in the reruns- make sure you watch Baez questioning Yuri - this will be used in classrooms for years to come - for what not to do.:floorlaugh:

--------------------------

Thank you Logical,my asthma is acting up big time and I fell asleep!! I will catch up.:great::great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila