2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to ask again, but this thread moves fast. Is Jose trying to convince the judge these things should be "thrown out?" Because, I don't see how the judge could think what "they" think is right. KWIM?

"funny how god works his little blessings and turns them into larger ones. He will always make things more clear as time passes. He has a way of turning any tragedy into a wonderful learning experience and opportunity for personal growth." I wonder if Cindy remembers she said that, while she was saying how upset she still is yesterday?

If I were on a jury, making the grandparents this much of the "victims" while I know this is about a baby! Would turn me off.

I am pretty sure that this goes to the defense motion that the Anthonys were acting as agents of the State. They want their damaging statements/interviews to be suppressed.

Oh, if George thought he didn't like LDB yesterday....He is going to become unglued when she gets a piece of him on cross-exam.

LOL - thanks Beach - I was just thinking - Oh George - LDB is going to take you a-p-a-r-t on this one!

Remember Baez? George didn't want you to be ICA's lawyer....he didn't like you or think you were doing a good job. You wanted to get her another lawyer.

What is Baez trying to establish??? Everyone was trying to get info from ICA about the whereabout of Caylee...what is he going for? That GA was working for the State??? They were trying desperately to find Caylee due to ICA not giving any credible information....nothing that came out of her mouth was true or credible...

Watch - Mason will be blind by the end of the day. The poor man can't hear, and now he can't talk -- what is going on? Poor thang.

MOO

Mel

JB is a mimicker just like Casey is...he is trying to be LDB now. :snooty:

Listen to some of the words Mr. BAAAez seems to all of a sudden to be saying...

FYI.. he fails at the LDB school of questioning a witness :loser:

Baez is picking specific words that YURO has said and twisting them to get GA to agree. GA is unsure what to say, he is not "getting it" KC is not happy.

GA isn't understanding the questions. And when he does he takes so long to answer he forgets what the question was. Answers are a little long winded.

during the trial when GA and CA take the stand, that will be all of our potty breaks because we know they won't tell the truth

So because Yuri asks GA what he thinks needs to be done...JB makes the stretch that he was in essence being deputized as a team member? HAHA

Does anyone know who the gentleman sitting directly behind the defendant? He is wearing maroon/red shirt on with a white insignia on the left breast, tan slacks and is wearing a gold colored watch on his left wrist. At one point he sat beside and the defendant and they seemed to have a pleasant conversation.

It looks like to me that this guy is acting as sort of a "blocker" so that the A's are unable to see the defendant.

WOW so Baez is trying to get the court to recognize that the Anthony's were being used by LE to go behind Baez's back to get info from KC without them realizing that they were doing this. So it is not the Anthony's fault because YURI was using "family" and other tactics to gain their trust. Unreal these Anthony's will do anything.

Yes, and in one short paragraph you can express it, but it takes JB thirteen carts of rigmarole and a side of snivel to get there

So, if you are sitting with the officers talking about Caylee. Where she could be, who could have her...

then the police were not solely focusing on Casey, were they? And in that interview, and I do remember correctly it was GEORGE that was sure as chit it was Casey and even wanted LE to give him time to break the news to Cindy and Lee.

:twocents:

Does anyone know who the gentleman sitting directly behind the defendant? He is wearing maroon/red shirt on with a white insignia on the left breast, tan slacks and is wearing a gold colored watch on his left wrist. At one point he sat beside and the defendant and they seemed to have a pleasant conversation.

It looks like to me that this guy is acting as sort of a "blocker" so that the A's are unable to see the defendant.

That's the PI Lyons (I think)

If this hearing is any indication of what's coming in the trial, the trial will last a year! JB needs to speed it up and learn to ask the right questions. Every time JB rephrases a question, he confuses the issue even more!:maddening:

Are you kidding me? GA does NOT remember the things he said that are captured on tape, but he DOES remember some things that were said away from the recording! Riiiiight!

Wait for it...next the issue will be that he's blind.:banghead:

I seriously cackled loud enough to scare my cats when I read this.

Brilliant! :great:

KC's face is very very stern. Pursed lips.

Ah! GA is pretty much saying he wanted to ask his daughter questions to get answers. JB having to make a yes or no statement to get the answer JB wants which is not what GA is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand