2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA keeps making statements about him being the one to reache sound slike he is really messing this one up. KC is scribbling harder.

I noticed that too. I thought ICA would soon be tearing through the paper with that pen. write - underline - underline - underline!

Mel

Well, well, I am working on another kidney stone. It is still not as painful as this...

Making an executive decision here. The second from the left is a virgin daiquiri for those with higher than average levels of patience and fortitude.

cocktails-l%5B1%5D.jpg

http://www.rafters-milwaukee.com/images/cocktails-l%5B1%5D.jpg

Many thanks. Or is it for ...er...um...those for whom it is only 8:15 in the morning???:innocent: I am barely over late nights cocktails which I needed after watching the hearings yesterday.

JB just said "I am going to read this to help lead you..."

I will add "to say what I want you to say darn you"

LDB is going to completely destroy this testimony.

ty ty for all those posting, at work and cant watch. Will play catchup again tonight. Til then ya'll are so appreciated.

This is killin' me! The way every single one of them are turning their back on Caylee. :anguish:

Hey George, CAYLEE can hear you. She can see you. How could you???

I've got to take a break for a few.

Blame game! Anyone on the jury who has seen Oprah or Dr. Phil, or has been anywhere but under a rock for the last twenty years: knows BLAME when it is being placed.

When we have to know (collectively)what we know about this case to "decipher" what JB's even trying to get at: and it seems like George is being set up. I don't know if George sees it that way but what is crazy is George does not even like Jose...

if it is that same interview: Aug 24, 2008 (that's from my memory, could be wrong) George tells LE he does not trust Jose or like him! AT ALL!!!

I don't drink Alcohol but I just might start with this trial.

GA can't stay on script no matter how much you tell him. He never has been able to. This is what makes him such a good witness for the state. CA on the other hand will be very interesting to watch since she understands what the defense is trying to do. GA gets defensive with JB.

I have decided I am going to go to the law school Baez did because if he can graduate I'm sure I can.

JB just said "I am going to read this to help lead you..."

I will add "to say what I want you to say darn you"

:floorlaugh:

He did NOT just say that?? lol

GA reads but does not understand - Linda objected to Baez reading for GA. Linda knows GA does not know what he is suppose to be saying after reading it himself.

Hahah

Reaching out, reaching out... what's with all this reaching out?!

"LE could not talk to her because she had an attorney, so they had no access to her legitimately." Whaaaaat? Um, they could totally question her, she could have her lawyer present, it's just that they weren't getting anywhere with her. :banghead:

This is killin' me! The way every single one of them are turning their back on Caylee. :anguish:

Hey George, CAYLEE can hear you. She can see you. How could you???

I've got to take a break for a few.

LARGE group hug for those of us here for Caylee.

OFGS, anyone know how many pages this depo is?

Are we there yet?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I have decided I am going to go to the law school Baez did because if he can graduate I'm sure I can.

Too true, I wish you luck, I know YOU can do it !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand