2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - my toggling skills are not the best! That was the transcript at the time I read ya! LOL

If you don't have it recorded, and need the date I can rewind and get it for you. Just send me a note on what was said that you want the date for.

Thank you but no need to rewind. I just wanted the date of when they spoke about the transcript so I can reference the details, rather then bits and pieces.

If George was supposedly an agent of the state, wouldn't LE have found a way to get him in to see Casey?

I have to wait for the SA to start their cross in order to learn exactly what is going on. JB just is horrible, even his voice is irretating

OMG the truth & the Anthony's are indeed strangers! He's had to have heard that recording. It's been all over the MSM and blogs!

Well, he has lost an entire year! He thinks it's been 2. Does he think Caylee would have been 4 instead of 5 now since he thinks it's only been 2 years?

JB: How many times did LE and FBI ask you to get ICA to talk?

GA: I don't have enough fingers and toes to count

Baez is going to just keep going until he gets something he can use. We're going to be here all day!

I can't wait till LDB reminds Mr. Anthony of remarks he made to LE.
ICA looks so smug. Time to change that expression can't come soon enough but I'm confident it is coming soon.

That jail visit was just a father visiting his daughter in jail. His daughter denied him the visit anyway and had he gotten in she would not have talked anyway.

JB is going to go up until 5 before lunch again.

ICA passed a note to JB just now. I bet the note says "Get my dad off the stand, he is looking at me" lol

OH no! LE was trying to talk to Casey! So what? It sounds like they were trying to get information about Caylee. To find Caylee. Casey and her family have come across as nothing but

completely HOSTILE to Caylee.

i hope LDB opens her cross exam with - george, kc said you molested
her. is it true that you didn't see her at jail as agent of state, but just to
molest her again.
now that would get this hearing rock and rolling. also get the news anchors
something to talk about.

bring in some of the media interviews where they complained ad naseum about not knowing they were being recorded, and how dare the world hear what they were saying. Cindy wrote at lenght about this in her letters to ICA.

But GA is just hearing about this TODAY? He's done, he's toast, stick a fork in him!

MOO

Mel

Baez: "I don't have that number, Judge"

Of course not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics