2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds to me that YURI is was trying to help GA and give him advice by telling him that KC should talk to him and she will only talk to him.

that they Yuri and Allen can no longer get the answers GA is looking for because she has a lawyer.

Makes sense if GA was calling them.

side note: does Baez when reading formt he transcript have to read the "ums" and "ands" and "likes"?

GA just said that Allen studdards that is so WRONG.

I think the judge already knows how he is going to rule on this motion

I think the judge read the transcripts beforehand. I love how LBJ tells JB to enter the entire transcript into evidence instead of just reading off of it.

George, that was mean and uncalled for re Sgt Allen.

Nice George - insult Allen and the fact that he has a stutter. Ugly - pure ugly!

OMG! SGT. Allen stutters a lot, george! :eek: I cannot listen to these lies. Such liars. On a so human level. This is evil. How can you live your life like this?! Good ness ME. Good ness gracious! OH. MY. !!!

woah - JB stuttering all over the place, and GA mentions that J allen stutters
anyway, i think JB is getting nervous .......................

GA shook his head and chuckled when he made that response.

hah GA just admitted HE was trying to SEE his daughter so that HE could get answers. oops.

Feeling the need to have tea with a "bloop" of honey whiskey in it. It's only 10am (CST)

Only 8:00 AM here and I'm already eyeing that bottle of wine in the fridge. Nothing stronger than that in the house - LOL.

:floorlaugh:

Mel

No time to talk? Are you effing kidding me?? You had a lifetime to teach your daughter right from wrong!

Same clothes ICA has on except a jacket over what she had on yesterday. Guess no money to buy her many clothes

Jo John Allen's stutter was the reason they could not get the word out on where Caylee was? OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela