2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This stuff is awesome today! Thanks to everyone for the play by play!

This attorney is no longer with JB's firm. He basically just implied that JB was aware of this meeting.......

JB was willing to throw Gabe under the bus too...he was not willing to go down with the SS. Baez.

AH geeze, did the judge just take over and start asking the questions because JB kept rephrasing wrong?

Wait--I had to answer the phone and now HHJP is questioning the witness???? HALP!

hahahaha - HHJP has had it with Baez bumbling along trying to get witnesses to say what he wants them to say, so he has basically taken over questioning of this witness himself!!

Priceless!!!!!

I think he is helping the State here! Lol! His feelings aren't relevent, JB.

Now judge asking question of the witness. The witness saw the 2 deps (allen, Melich), and GA. Witness did not see GA. Did you know if GA was with Allen/Melich. I could not have been sure, no. So you just saw him (Allen). Why was he there?

He told me ICA reached out to them to try to meet with GA, and I kind felt ambushed, being her atty, in that situation. He said he needed to consult with his client.

After consulting, did you come out and talk to Allen?

I made it clear that the meeting would not be occurring.

Way to go HJP.

What is he asking him?

I just got out of a 2 hour meeting, don't expect you all to catch me up totally, but did anything HUGE happen, please?

Also, did Perry rule on the Miranda issue yet?

Thank you so much!

Sounds like Mark Hawins wore a wire in conversations w/ Anthony's and Baez...perhaps explaining why his info hasn't been released yet.

JB own attorney on his team didn't understand his question...OMG does that not tell it all?

Ha ha ha ... even Jose's guy doesn't understand his questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3