2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG LEE does NOT know about the LETTER GA sais he was told to tell KC to write to the Sherriff!!!!!

he is confused.

I think LA is pizzed that JB thwarted (lol) their communication with ICA. Especially if he believes ICA is innocent and Caylee was killed by a kidnapper and they couldn't get to her on time.

I don't trust any Anthony. I'm not sure why Lee is being honest but I assume it's because he knows what's coming on re direct.

But I know appearance shouldn't be a topic on here. But Lee's appearance over the last two years is DRASTIC. And there has to be a reason for that. Not even Cindy or George have aged as much as Lee.

Take that for whatever it is, but there's a reason why Lee has aged so much. He might I stress MIGHT have a little eitty bitty conscience. And perhaps the fact that he might admit (even if only to himself) that Casey really did kill her daughter. I still don't think Lee had the appropriate bond with Caylee. I still think he cares more for his sister than Caylee.

I'm so shocked. I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall! Maybe without his parents there, he feels free to be more relaxed and respectful?

Actually he sounds like he doesn't care what anyone thinks anymore.

I wonder if it's because he's getting married? He's thinking about his future family and doesn't want to be in jail with a wife on the outside waiting for him? Or have future kids have to visit him in jail? CA and GA have nothing left to lose. LA has a lot to lose, IMO. That's why he's being so truthful. He is making sure to protect himself for his future family.

This testimony is HUGELY IMPORTANT.

If Lee wasn't an agent of the state (Mr. Investigator, Mr. Eager Beaver talking to LE all the time), then NONE of them was an agent of the state.

I'm feelin' very gooood right now.

He seems to have true chemistry with LDB!

This is pretty funny.

Consider the defense is investigating ICA's past for mitigation during penalty phase. Lee may not feel warm and fuzzy towards the defense team right now.

I'm so shocked. I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall! Maybe without his parents there, he feels free to be more relaxed and respectful?

GA is in the gallery! He needs to take a lesson!!

LINDA: THIS IS YOUR AGENDA NOT LE
LEE: YES I WROTE IT

done.

Now this is only my opinion..but I think CM may very well be feigning larangitis..as He knows full well these motions are rediculouso..and doesnt want to be part of it any more!!..Could be he got the drift of Judge Perry's attitude after that side bar at the end of yesterday's hearing....He knows this is a huge waste of time!

Again JMOO:banghead:

LDB conferred with JA--LA kept his eyes on her, did not look at ICA.

MOO

I don't think he is trying to present as an agent of the state. I think he is trying to answer what he did - as honestly as he can. Not that he wasn't coached - I think he knows what he was going to testify about but I think he has gone out of his way to say "No LE has not badmouthed JB". YM and JA have just said LE doesn't have accurate info to search for Caylee. No one in LE said specifically talk about this or talk about that I came up with agenda after talking with LE and sharing thought with family and LE about details we are trying to figure out. LA - "I came up with list of names." LDB - LE agenda could have completely different agenda. LA - Yes . LDB - not your intention to build case against your ssister - trying to find niece. LA - yes

Baez is up on redirect. Question about internship with DC - not at Jose's suggestion? No.

I would love to know what HHJP is thinking right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman