2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
la just said "I love you" to ICA ((whom of course didn't even look up from her damn paper))

Yep. She was livid. As he was under cross-ex, she was grinding that pen into the paper as she wrote. No jail craft Christmas ornaments for his tree next year.

Makes me wonder if Mallory is pregnant and they found out it was going to be a girl. I can't think of anything else that would make Lee turn around so much today. And Mallory is not in the courtroom, is she?

I couldn't tell what LA said to ICA when he walked past her, but I do know there was no hi-fiving goin' on!

ICA must suffer from some mild form of OCD she keeps shuffeling the papers, playing with her hair...I don't think she's a happy camper today...

Trust me when I say there is NO WAY I would ever utter one word in her defense, but I'm sure it has a lot to do with knowing the camera's are on her at all times & that the public is gonna have a field day with anything & everything she does.

ITA about her not being happy....and that makes me VERY HAPPY :great:

Why do I feel after watching all the testimony thus far, that JB is trying to protect himself only?

Caylee is a direct conflict with his client, not counting his future book deals and the wealth he expects to roll in as her attorney.

It's all about the money with Baez, not true justice.

I know you know this - I just had to say it out loud to vent.

Even Lee said on the stand - and in the video - Baez is in this for Baez, not ICA first and certainly not for Caylee. Priceless moments.

Caylee is a direct conflict with his client, not counting his future book deals and the wealth he expects to roll in as her attorney.

It's all about the money with Baez, not true justice.

I know you know this - I just had to say it out loud to vent.

That may be true and I'm not disagreeing with you but it is his job to defend his client only

snipped : YNOTDIVEINWhat role does LA's immunity deal play in his about-face on the stand today? Any? What do you mean? TIA, I mist have missed something.

Soooo, did all the nice Florida taxpayers pay for that nice, shiny gold watch Lyons is sporting on his left wrist?

How generous of you!

Someone suggested this earlier, but I agree the State might play the audio of CA message to LE (Sgt. Allen?) to show she was no agent of the state either. At the beginning of the hearing LDB did enter an audio into the proceedings!

Doubt there will be time for Cindy cross today...

So, do you all think Lee is strickly saving himself, worried about the mitigation phase (Casey's claims of molestation) or has finally decided to stand up for Caylee ?

For the next 5 minutes or until he proves himself not worthy of my trust (which ever is sooner) I will believe finally standing up for Caylee and the truth.

Angry eyebrows, flaring nostrils and tight lips, flipping back to the page she showed Michelle.

Time to look through the papers, circle, underline and jab. Oh lord here comes Lyons to chat her up and look down her shirt.

Looks like KC is annoyed that LEE was laughing and joking on the stand. I was able to read her lips.

if casey were innocent she would not be so upset right now!

all her brother did was say that it was about finding caylee! All he did was say how hard he worked to help her.. And even still ((I don't know how!)) was able to say "I love you" as he leaves the room!

I think LA, of anyone in the family, knows what happened and that truth is the only way.

moo

Did anyone else hear him whisper I love you to Casey as he walked out or was I hallucinating?

He did...it's a lesson CA should have learned years ago. That loving someone doesn't mean enabling them or betraying others (Caylee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman