2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sad that CA and GA could not just follow Lee's example and just tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may with Casey. You won't see Lee in the stands acting like he is in Ritalin room.

CA getting annoyed b/c nobody will let her finish her sentences. (Everyone thinks she has completed a thought, but it was just a gasp of air for a continued diatribe.)

CA in fine fettle this morning, meaning that she is ready to jump over the barrier, bite someone's leg, and rip it off. jmo

You wanted to see your daughter in jail?
Yes
Did any of the LE try to help you?
Yes

CA just schooled by HHJP on what rules of court were on if LDB objects she has to wait for HHJP to rule and not argue about answering

The point is, LE are trying to find a 'live' Caylee at this time that is supposedly kidnapped and ICA knows ... this is not the time when ICA was indicted for murder so you have to understand the context. LE were trying to find Caylee not trick a murderer to confess.

Thank you. She was in jail for child neglect and lying at this point. LDB will clear that up in a hot minute.

Oh, doh! What does it matter if Melich and Allen don't trust Baez? What does that have to do with the fact that ICA allegedly killed her daughter?

Nice little slappity do on Cindy - just answer yes and no, short answers. No embellishment, no twists, no turns.

She's got her shaky grandma voice today. It'll change when LDB gets her on cross, then it'll be defiant.

CIndy & George got their stories in sync: neither recalls which of the LE told them to get information from Casey.

OMG! The detectives told CA they didn't like Baez??? They would never say such things...they told her to see CA and bring them the information..Why didn't they like Mr. Baez..they both said that Baez was not interested in finding his granddaughter and that CA should not trust them because they don't trust him...at the same time they told her they couldn't talk to ICA but they could...you wanted to see your daughter in jail, yes...did any of these detectives arrange a meeting for your daughter, YES.Who....not sure, we asked the detectives when they could see ICA...YM called you specifically with a time and place you can meet your daughter...did you follow up on that. Absolutely...did you visit, yes...

GA and CA really and truly do have ICA mixed up in their heads with caylee, dont they.

Not that I'm defending them. But I was raised by my Grandparents. The confusion is very common. I've had my grandparents call me by my mothers name many times. And visa versa.

Here is the person Cindy is, she knows those officers were there because she called them. Because she wanted Caylee home.

And now she sits and makes it seem like LE are guilty of anything that has to do with what happened to Caylee.

Linda: Ms. Anthony - just how much money did you make off the death of your grandaughter.

CA: Oh, a LOT!

No further questions...

CA testified that JAllen and YuriM don't like JB because he isn't in in for Caylee - which is exactly what everyone has said

Oh....CM just mentioned voicemails to and from John Allen. Please Linda ask about the VM Cindy left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3