2011.03.07 Motion Hearing - *Updated* Key Ruling In! See Motions Thread (sticky)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think JB is losing any sleep tonight, because remember, at trial he is going to tell us what REALLY happened and then we're all going to mumble a collective "Ah ha" and give KC the mother of the year award!

Yes ... JB has a compelling reason and we will all sigh and say, "Now I understand, now it all makes sense".

It's officially Casey Marie Anthony's 25th Birthday.

Anyone have any wishes for Orlando's famous little inmate?

I knew Susan Smith was lying the minute I heard the announcement that a black man who was on the run after a robbery hijacked her car with SS and the boys inside, then dumped SS and drove off with the boys. Really? A criminal on the run would call attention to himself driving alone with two little white boys? Really?

I could see the man hopping into the car and then forcing all of them out so he could have a getaway car, but never would he saddled himself with two little white neons signs. In the south. Or anywhere. That would be like hanging a bright flashing sign on the car - "Look at me, Look at me. Come and get me.".

SS's public cryfest only confirmed to me that she was guilty.

Back to the main subject at hand, JUDGE PERRY IS MY HERO. :clap: :woohoo: I knew he'd do the right thing for CAYLEE. :great:

Once they slam the door on ICA and throw away the key, I plan on never hearing another word from the Anthony's - ever! Go ahead and let her appeal ad nauseum - I won't care.

Caylee on the other hand will always have a place in my heart.

------------

They will all be like the tree that falls in the forest~unheard.:seeya:

Yes ... JB has a compelling reason and we will all sigh and say, "Now I understand, now it all makes sense".

I wish JB would be a little more specific on the "compelling reason" part of this statement? Compelling reason she murdered Caylee? Compelling reason she didn't report Caylee missing? Compelling reason she left Caylee to decompose in the trunk of her car? Compelling reason for her internet searches? Compelling reason for some of the images she had on her computer? Compelling reason she deleted all of Caylee's pictures off her accounts? Compelling reason why she borrowed a shovel? Compelling reason for what? There are so many questions, they can't all have "compelling reasons", can they?

I wish for her to be miserable. I wish for her to be thwarted from Chili. I wish for her freedom to be ever denied. I wish for her to receive the Death Penalty.:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Hurray for Justice. Thank you HHJP, thank you LE and thank you to all who are on Caylee's team. The motions are in motion. The momentum has begun. The clock is ticking. Tick tock tick tock - Casey, hope you hear the clock. Time is running out for you. Have a crappy birthday, ICA. Hope you have a hard time swallowing food today.

Sweet little angel Caylee Marie ~ tears of joy flowed tonight. It's raining outside too. Led me to wonder if you, way up there in heaven, could also be shedding tears of joy.
It's taking a long time, and we expect fireworks and waterworks are yet to come. Such a display! Isn't it a shame that grown-ups have such temper tantrums? After all the drama plays out, there will be justice for you, sweet Caylee Marie Angelbabe.
Soft hugs and loving kisses are floating up to you.

Makes ya wonder if today's ruling will slightly change the course of future Miranda rulings-That "free to leave" does not have to be a verbatim statement, but can be a variant of that statement.

Huh? This little case infringing on our Miranda rights. . . I don't think so (IMHO). She was clearly leading & lying to the LEOs. Caught in the corner, so to speak. Lucky for ICA she was in an open common area where it was CLEAR she could walk away . . .

I'm a tad bit late to the party here, but can I just say one thing?

W O O H O O !!!!

Actually the Chloroform is the only one that the defense sort of won. HHJP ruled that the admissibility of that evidence will be argued at the Frye hearing. The defense lost on every other motion in todays rulings.

- All of KC's testimony to LE, from the first 911 call up through the interview at Universal Studios will be heard by the jury. ALL OF IT. She was not detained by LE and gave all of those statements voluntarily and willingly.

- Neither the A's nor the prison friends are considered agents of the state. As a result all of KC's conversations with any of them will be admitted. The jailhouse recordings of visits etc.

- The Plant evidence will not be subjected to a Frye hearing to determine admissibility. It is pure opinion testimony. As a result the Jury will hear Dr. Halls testimony directly and the defense may challenge it using their own expert. (Dr. "Happy Plants"). The jury can then come to their own conclusions regarding who knows what they are talking about, and whether an experienced distinguished botanist of 60 years can give a reasonable estimate of how fast plants grow. (I don't think there is a lot of doubt about this one).

All of these rulings should be blood chilling for the defense. There is not a lot left for them to work with. The jury will see their client exactly the same way we have been seeing her for the past 2 years. All the lies, all the inappropriate emotions, all of the narcicism. (They will now 100% see KC's... and not just JB's).

Chloroform evidence will be heard at the Frye Hearing March 23-25, 2010...

Perry did deny the state's motion to toss out a defense motion, which asked the court to dismiss scientific findings of "high amounts of chloroform" in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

The defense has argued the chloroform findings are "absolutely 100% false and constitute a fraud on the American public and potential jury pool of Miss Anthony."

The defense's motion to exclude the chloroform evidence will be heard at a "Frye hearing," referring to the so-called "Frye test," which deals with admitting new scientific evidence in the courtroom and determining whether the evidence has "gained general acceptance."

That hearing is scheduled for next week.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...rry-rulings-20110318,0,557491.story?track=rss

I am doing the happy dance, for Caylee Marie...:skip: :skip:

this is some :rollercoaster: ride for little miss ICA...

I am so happy His Honor saw through the BS of the defense, I guess they all are scrambling for a new defense. They need to reevaluate their client and her "trustworthiness" or they will look like a bunch of fools at trial time. Great :Bday present for ICA...Happy, Happy birthday ICA...Caylee will get justice come hell or high water and YOU shall sit and squirm trying to come up with another defense...plead guilty and do LWOP...that's the best you can do for yourself...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

All I can say is that HHJP gave me a mighty fine B-day present yesterday!!!!!! AND I got to celebrate mine with my daughters and my sister (twin)---and we haven't done that since around 2001!!!!! (wanted longer time with her, BUT)----came home from said lunch to the wonderful rulings!!!!!!

What i loved most about reading this order was that HHJBP referred to Caylee, by name , many times. Not, the victim, Caylee. Now when you are at that defense table reading and scribbling, Miss Anthony, read over and over the name of your child. Because, it seems you have forgotten about her. But The honorable judge has not. And neither have those that seek justice for your child. all imo

All I can say is that HHJP gave me a mighty fine B-day present yesterday!!!!!! AND I got to celebrate mine with my daughters and my sister (twin)---and we haven't done that since around 2001!!!!! (wanted longer time with her, BUT)----came home from said lunch to the wonderful rulings!!!!!!

OMG - Two ZOEY'S????????
zoey.gif
zoey.gif

Aren't ya glad your bday was not today! LOL :pillowfight2::cupcake::bdscroll:

As far as what I have left for ICA for her bday.....................
................... just a gas chamber
skunkgif-1.gif

OMG - Two ZOEY'S????????
zoey.gif
zoey.gif

Aren't ya glad your bday was not today! LOL :pillowfight2::cupcake::bdscroll:

As far as what I have left for ICA for her bday.....................
................... just a gas chamber
skunkgif-1.gif

Love it! Where the heck did you find that skunk???? Perfect!!!!

And Belated Happy Birthday Zoey(s)!!!

Oh yeah - and just a little shout out to the Queen of Motions - Ms Andrea Lyon(s).......

How do you like them apples Andrea? :innocent:

I'm not AZlawyer, but her signature quote by Casey that you are commenting on also hit me squarely between the eyes. It is very incriminating and speaks to motive, IMO and here is my take on it (which is similar to your questions) - Cindy and Casey were in competition over Caylee it seems. When Cindy got on Casey for her stealing and deficiencies as a mom, she threatened to take Caylee from her (legally.) In essence, Casey said ("Over her dead body.") JMO.

Just wanted to add two more things (sorry to quote myself.)

When Casey first admitted to Lee that Caylee was missing, she referred to herself as a "spiteful b!tch."

And then we have Shirley Plesea's statement that she believed if Cindy was afraid, Caylee was dead, and "Casey hated her mother (Cindy) more than she loved Caylee."

Looking at Casey's statement again:

"I don`t want to be one of those thousands of parents that has to deal with the possibility ... of knowing that their child`s alive and that they`re with someone else. The thought of that every day makes me sick."

Casey Anthony , August 14, 2008

That comes about as close to a confession as anything she's said. JMO.

Huh? This little case infringing on our Miranda rights. . . I don't think so (IMHO). She was clearly leading & lying to the LEOs. Caught in the corner, so to speak. Lucky for ICA she was in an open common area where it was CLEAR she could walk away . . .

Thank goodness it didn't...my comment was based on predictions here on the legal thread that it might possibly be an issue that LE were not precise when they told her she was "free to leave"-they simply told her the door was unlocked-good enough for me-Thank goodness they did not have to be precise in telling her, verbatim, "you are free to leave"
You are right, that would stink if that was the clincher!

My birthday wish for KC.......I wish you EVERYTHING that you deserve

See the countdown timer at The Hinky Meter .com

Love that countdown meter, wish the prisoner could see it.

Have to relate this to ya'all.....when I went to type the above sentence, I was not watching the screen, when I looked at the screen to check what I'd typed, guess what it said........Love that c*ntdown meter!!!! lol I thought that was too funny and quite accurate for a typo.....even if I hate that word!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt
Back