2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested, Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the affidavits considered something that is public information, or does the media need to request them?

It sounds to me that they took external hard drives(desktop computer & memory stick taken previously) today from the moms or the grandmas, maybe both???

I'm reading it the same way, but who knows whether that's what they really meant to say?

Well, I've never seen her in any fashionable clothing...thru the media or older pics, videos. We dont' know where they spent their money. She had no mortgage, that we know of, unless she took a loan out against that. Her vehicle that LE took, IIRC broke down and she had a van donated to her....(which is rumored now sold) and she was given a new sofa shortly after HD went missing. Just curious where they spent the monies, because I don't "see" anywhere.

Prob been mentioned somewhere but I can't recall. Clint owns the home BD lives in and she does not pay rent to him in lieu of child support? I know they are not divorced but she would be after him in a second if he was not giving her something.

I feel like I am on an emotional rollercoaster. I am both overjoyed that something seems to be happening, sad and frustrated. I fear that BD will continue to try her act and tomorrow she will go home & back to work on breaking in her new couch. I want Hailey to be found!

BD is now without SA (first and foremost), without drugs (legal or illegal), without internet (with computer or without) and without her "groupies"(strange company). I hope they find a way to keep her that way for at least a week and then, only then, we might just get some information.

SA might enjoy being off his leash for a bit. Might rekindle an old love life or two. :sick:

I stay offline for one night...check in and all heck has broken loose....... Now I know how Teh feels when she naps

I read on this thread (and several others) daily, hoping for some new findings, movement, etc. So today I don't get on the forum until very, very late, and find that BD has been arrested! I haven't posted much because I couldn't add anything new to this case.

I thought that just a few days ago LE said that they were not going to do any more active searches for HD. When I read that I thought this case was going cold. Now I am hopeful that the real reason is that LE has uncovered enough of evidence to move forward in this case. At least that is what I want to believe, and since bedtime is very soon at least I can dream. Amen - something finally is happening, however small it may of may not be.

Well...According to LE affidavits, BD did spend her last $140.00 (post-holidays) on illegal drugs...So we do know a little something. Again, according to BD and SA, they bought an xbox and a tv over the holidays forth DD and HD. I have no idea about their clothes but I haven't seen a single family member in any picture without "casual" clothing on...(Jeans, t-shirts and hoodies)>

So, we don't know the details of how they spent their money but we do know something...

We've also seen the house, furniture was given and Clint said he let BD live there in lieu of child support. The house was owned by Clint. I don't think we have an accurate accounting of SA's employment history though do we? He quit that one job we know of but what others if any did he have? On his myspace he had made a joke about his occupation. Something like "what's that?" Billie may have taken a pay cut also when she lost her nursing license.

Sitting here with my 3G connection and trying to type on this awkward iPad touchscreen keyboard - miles from anywhere with cows mooing outside the window and bats in my mom's attic - I REALLY do appreciate all the updates.

So a big thank you to all of you back in the real world who can watch the videos, news, etc., and report it all....

:tyou:
OT: :seeya: Been there, done that on my iPhone while traveling through the Mississippi delta last year when we were expecting a breakthrough in the Haleigh Cummings case. It was a pain, but I was thankful that I could stay connected. Hope you're enjoying yourself otherwise.

I got a sick feeling from watching the video, did anybody else notice the fresh sheetrook job ?

Yeah. The troopers seem to be giving it a serious looking at, too.

I notice also that although the anchor says grandmother's house, the reporter on the scene says mother's house.

We've also seen the house, furniture was given and Clint said he let BD live there in lieu of child support. The house was owned by Clint. I don't think we have an accurate accounting of SA's employment history though do we? He quit that one job we know of but what others if any did he have? On his myspace he had made a joke about his occupation. Something like "what's that?" Billie may have taken a pay cut also when she lost her nursing license.

This may be slightly off-topic though it does involve BD. Strach - you say that Billie may have taken a pay cut when she lost her nursing license. Has it been noted anywhere ( and with any accuracy)n the reason that BD lost her nursing license? I don 't recall seeing that anywhere.

Well...According to LE affidavits, BD did spend her last $140.00 (post-holidays) on illegal drugs...So we do know a little something. Again, according to BD and SA, they bought an xbox and a tv over the holidays forth DD and HD. I have no idea about their clothes but I haven't seen a single family member in any picture without "casual" clothing on...(Jeans, t-shirts and hoodies)>

So, we don't know the details of how they spent their money but we do know something...

It couldn't have been on lots of food for the kids unless they went to the store every few days. Supposedly, part of that $140 was to buy gas and food. Not much money for food during the remaining school holiday. That explanation of getting money for food could have even been an excuse for not having much food in the house when the law came in to look around. Also, unless some gas pilfering was going on, SA used lots of gasoline in that one day alone.

OT :innocent:..here you go Smooth or anyone else that will be outraged @ the injustice with me, lol...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6226179#post6226179"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The lastest report from Big Country

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353136

Note: No confirmation regarding what was found on BD's stick other then *advertiser censored* and what she claims "no cp"

Shortly before 10 p.m., KTAB's Michelle Ashworth learned Dunn had been charged with hindering apprehension or prosecution, possession of dangerous drugs and false report to a police officer.We're told the drugs in question were prescription drugs without a proper prescription.

The search warrant that originally brought law enforcement to Dunn's home came from Howard County. The warrant was for a search of Shawn Adkins' body.[/B]Scurry County also served a search warrant Thursday at the home of Adkins' grandmother's in Dunn, Texas.

The arrests don't seem to have any connection with Hailey's disappearance and don't immediately bring law enforcement any closer to finding the missing girl.

Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins have both been named "persons of interest" in Hailey disappearance. Adkins is the only named suspect in the case. [/B
]Earlier this year, law enforcement revealed child *advertiser censored* was discovered in connection with the case. *advertiser censored* was found in the Big Spring home of Adkins' mother as well as one a jump drive in Dunn's home. Authorities say there was child *advertiser censored* on a computer seized in Big Spring. Billie Dunn says investigators told her there was no child *advertiser censored* discovered on the jump drive taken from her home.

It couldn't have been on lots of food for the kids unless they went to the store every few days. Supposedly, part of that $140 was to buy gas and food. Not much money for food during the remaining school holiday. That explanation of getting money for food could have even been an excuse for not having much food in the house when the law came in to look around. Also, unless some gas pilfering was going on, SA used lots of gasoline in that one day alone.
IN MSM BD stated that they took the money out for food and gas. In the affidavit SA stated that they took it out to buy illegal drugs. In later interviews BD stated that they used to buy drugs but she tried to make it sound like they were prescribed drugs. That's what I remember about the $140.00 withdrawal...All done on the last night that HD was seen by anyone remotely credible (her brother DD)>

MOO

Are the affidavits considered something that is public information, or does the media need to request them?

It sounds to me that they took external hard drives(desktop computer & memory stick taken previously) today from the moms or the grandmas, maybe both???

If he was downloading that amount of *advertiser censored* then he would need an external hard drive to store it on. Plus they are a good way of hiding files in plain site...If mom and grandma aren't computer savvy then they wouldn't think of turning on the drive turn hence any *advertiser censored* stored on there wouldn't be seen by them. Plus external drives are portable so you can take them and plug them into any computer.

I have an external drive that use to I back up all my work files and photos. (neither involves *advertiser censored*)

Just saw a dayquil commercial that said
"staying on the couch isn't anyone's plan"
and I thought I can think of one person!!!

This may be slightly off-topic though it does involve BD. Strach - you say that Billie may have taken a pay cut when she lost her nursing license. Has it been noted anywhere ( and with any accuracy)n the reason that BD lost her nursing license? I don 't recall seeing that anywhere.

Oh yeah, we have tons of info on that here. Not sure exactly what threads though because this was discussed at length before we had a forum for Hailey. BD had a friend that used to post here and said it was because she let it expire without paying the renewal fees. Then she didn't go to the license hearing and ended up with another 1200.00 fee. There was also something about her working on it for a year after it expired. Anyway, all kinds of trouble and money she couldn't afford. The place she works put her in administration I believe she is a clerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor