2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd this is killing me. My question is though, if they went to serve a warrant on Shawn and he was there (at BDs) does that mean it was what, a search warrant? Because he's not arrested (yet), but they knew he was at BDs.... Soooo.... All the traffic at Gramma's is the execution of the search warrant?

Does BD think this is a dang GAME? Hiding SA???????????????

Now I know for SURE she'll do whatever it takes to cover up for him. :banghead:

Well it worked for hiding Hailey so well you know should work now!! IMO

This is all too bizarre. But LE were at SA's house in Dunn earlier when SA was at BD's. So what's up with that?

I think he spewed!

Sounds like perhaps they went to arrest him and he was at BD's and when they went to BD's she lied and said that he was not there so they arrested her for obstruction of justice.
JMO
(On this great night! Beware the Ides of March!)

What i dont get is (* if we are allowed to say it here) when Billie was driven away Shawn was at Billies and stayed there for some time afterwards in plain view so if the warrant was for him..why was he not arrested at that point? why go to his grandmothers when they had a earlier opportunity to arrest him?

I'll be surprised if she walks out of jail on bail. Obstruction? She just made their job 1000% easier.

I'm about to chew my fingers off over here trying not to type what's going through my head over here about her but she needs to cut the carp and quit playing the "little miss I don't know nothing' card".

Grrrr where is this baby girl? It's time for her to come home. Makes me so mad...and when LE is done here they need to go get Julie Ann Gonzalez Husband and anyone from the home of Joshua Davis and drub them until they tell all.

:mad:

The information about him on the porch was on FB and is purely rumor at this time. Let's move away from it for now.

I can't believe this woman. Someone give her a bigger shovel?

nah, she likes digger herself in deeper a little at a time. I have a feeling she's wishing that the earth would just swallow her up. Don't know what it says about me but I'm loving the fact that she's being backed in the corner with the truth right about now....She's a piece of work alright, just can't say here what I think of her..:furious:..

OK, wait, if they were looking for Shawn with a warrant on him, then why, after she lied and was arrested was he seen on the front porch? Why wouldn't they take him at the same time? Shouldn't we see pictures of them both being taken? So confused.

I was just going to ask that. I am sooooo confused.

I think I'll open a bottle of wine. May I pour a glass for anyone?

I was just going to ask that. I am sooooo confused.

I think I'll open a bottle of wine. May I pour a glass for anyone?

Yes please-white? And will any of this tonight lead to Hailey?

I am guessing that the warrant is a search warrant then... Since he hasn't been arrested, and was right there when BD lied about him not being here. Wich then begs the question, what are they looking for now that they haven't before?

I was just about to post exactly the same thing!
I should be more somber when arrest comes concerning a missing little girl...so I feel a tiny bit guilty that I AM SO EXCITED about tonight's arrest!!!!!!

I actually thought earlier this week that LE's strategy might be to arrest BD and SA on a friday so that they would have to sit and 'sweat' for an entire weekend before they could appear before a judge or a bailiff....

But Thursday is close enough! :)

:floorlaugh: OMG, I misread your post and thought you said you should be more SOBER when arrest comes concerning a missing little girl..............sorry about that.:crazy:

Well it worked for hiding Hailey so well you know should work now!! IMO

You know she really has some nerve doesn't she? Telling LE that Shawn wasn't there, I just can't imagine having the gall to do something like that..This woman has no conscience IMHO...

OK, wait, if they were looking for Shawn with a warrant on him, then why, after she lied and was arrested was he seen on the front porch? Why wouldn't they take him at the same time? Shouldn't we see pictures of them both being taken? So confused.

Above BBM! ME TOO!!!..Thank Goodness someone else sees it exactly as how I do and that it is not making sense..That BD was arrested but why was SA not arrested then and there..seeing as how the warrant was for him in the first place and his arrest is the very thing BD was attempting to obstruct..I'm cornfuzzled BIG TIME!!!!!

If SA was hiding in that house and let his Billie Jean get arrested, then that only furthers my speculation that he's got a lot he wants to hide. :furious:

What I am confused about is Billie is at Mitchell County and the warrant for Shawn is from Howard? Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce