2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - AM edition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I cannot wait to watch this tonight. Thank goodness my daughter has a sleepover!!

Give it up Mr. Furton - JA has you nailed and HHJP has heard enough

My point about Ashton losing it is he can get these same points across, imo, without the temper. And, imo, it would be just as effective, if not more so, if he could keep his cool.

The witness does not recall. The witness will not answer when he told the defense of his new(findings...I don't know if that is the right word). The judge said he has heard enough.

The judge asks if it changes the witness's prior opinion. The witness says no.

JA is speaking about what has been withheld from them. The judge is saying his opinion has not changed but the SA feels there is additional research going into that opinion and says that is different.

Woo Woo...this witness is another self serving squirrel poo. Stink...stink...stink. Worst I have smelled since CA testified and/or my dog came in with fudgebutt. Ok...I think CA was a bit more smelly.

Geez - JB is going to get away with this AGAIN.....

I have no words....

JA is gonna have Furton for lunch.

I'd like a side of cheese fries with that.

Maybe ICA had colored outside the lines of Baez's depos and they had to be reprinted.

Would it be bad of me, if I said CA has more credibility then Dr. Furton at this point?? :crazy:

HHJP saying Mr. Furton has not changed his initial opinion even though he has additional information. JA objecting

JA he is changing his testimony. this is a crucial piece of information that i would have discussed with dr. vass.
HHBP it hasn't changed his opinion
JA his opinion before was "i don't know i haven't looked at them" and now he has supporting research.

Can we send a message to the judge or assistant..someone to TELL Mr Baez to STOP clicking his PEN

JA - This is a discovery violation. If the witness got new information they should have turned it over to prosecution, so they could talk to Dr. Vass about it.

My point about Ashton losing it is he can get these same points across, imo, without the temper. And, imo, it would be just as effective, if not more so, if he could keep his cool.

Oh sure...I just can imagine how hard it could be with JBs ridiculousness and antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska