2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - AM edition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Judge HAS to crack down on JB NOW. He would not be permitted to do the same in this manner in from of a jury as it would be prejudicial.

He is giving KC and JB fair warning.

An aside......JA has plenty of valid objections...BUT he does seem to be pulling the classic "mess with their mojo and flow" trick. LOVE IT!!!!

Isn't the entire purpose that DCS is on board is for challenging the "junk science"? She is supposedly the science person. Yet all we see is JB.

Well Casey made him the BIG Cheese

JA i would like counsel to provide what it is he is directly quoting (re: soda giving off same compounds)

JB what does it say about soda
KF aerosol cans, cans of soda can give off readings

Can someone pls tell me what CYA means? TIA! :)

There were no soft drinks in the trash, either, IIRC-There were bottles....Is he saying that a drippy drop of coke will emit the gas that Dr. Vass detected? Can't wait for JA to cross, and later, Dr.Vass to dispute.

I've smelled rotted garbage with soda cans in it and I've smelled human decomp. They don't even come close to smelling anywhere near the same.

Bringing up JB's stipulation again. JB: "That's an incorrect interpretation of the stipulation."
JA: "The stipulation is clear."
HHJP: "Let me see the stipulation again."

Squirrels. Pizza. and now the horrid spilled SODA!!!

What next?

HHJP is doing great...this could be a circus...

$100 fines forth coming

pull out 100$ and hand it to the clerk next time you talk to each other :D

Hi peeps! :seeya:

I can't be here for most of today so thank you to everyone who is commenting--I zipped through the FABULOUS updates only thread and am skimming here now to catch some of your :floorlaugh: one-liners and commentary... Is it selfish of me to hope this goes into tomorrow so I can sit in on some of it?

:blowkiss: to all!

Oops, pull out $100 if you start talking to each other again. He has had it.

"Be prepared to pull out $100 if you two start talking to each other."

JA is saying we went through this already. Jose is arguing the interpretation, says he is not challenging the gcg(gas chromatograph) but the collecting of the evidence.

The judge says, gentlemen if you start talking to each other pull out a 100 dollars, each time you do it without and "objection" you can feel free to expound but it is going to cost you.

IMHO HHJP is ready to get this moving. (amen).

HHBP gentlemen when you start talking to each other pull out $100 each time you do it
feel free to expound but it's gonna cost you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141