2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yowzer! Just rewatched this part

http://www.wftv.com/video/27397749/index.html @14.00 mins

The pen clicking incident happens. LDB asks JB to stop it he goes over to her, she asks him again to stop, he walks away from her and clicks the pen 3 times all the while watching her and smirking as if in a school yard and him saying, ner, ner, ner, make me stop.

Wow, this man is ...... I have no words. To behave in this manner, in front of your client, the judge, the prosecutors, the media and all the viewers - this guy just doesn't have a clue. I'm speechless.

I thought this was a pre murder trial hearing of a not yet 3 yr old girl by her 22 yr old mother, whereby the final penalty could be death. I've not seen anyone act like this in all my years in business and industrial relations, in fact this sort of behaviour would get you sacked from every corporation I have ever worked for or been up against.

Can you just imagine how powerfully bad the A's garage must have smelled if the car stunk out the forensics bay that was the size of the courtroom? And they expect anyone to believe it was garbage? A nurse and an ex-cop?? They so knew what it was right away. If my car reeked of garbage i'd leave it outside to air out, a dead body smell that I wanted to hide? IN the garage. Why hide a dead body smell? Why not just get the cops in there ASAP to investigate the smell (that you know is death)...unless you don't want them to know..?

Just had a thought.... JB was making such a big deal about the velveeta, but wasn't there only a velveeta wrapper? How much velveeta was in the garbage??

If there was no velveeta...where did it go? Did it decompose into adipocere and spead itself all over the trunk carpet? I know that Velveeta is a cheese spread but that really would be amazing it is was self spreading.

If there was a little velveeta....how did it turn into adipocere? Did JB's expert place a hunk of veleveeta in a bag and check for off gassing???

Did JB buy stock in Kraft BEFORE the velveeta theory????

Anyone else feel like queso for dinner???

VELVETTA lasts forever. It's like a twinkie. If there was velvetta in that bag it would still be there in storage. lol What are the chances that a couple of young men (that were in TL's apartment at the time) would leave any food to throw out in the trash bag. We all know there was no pizza, there was no meat, there was no cheese because they ate every last bit of it. Guys on a budget don't waste food. And my guess is young men that age don't say "oh, I better not eat that it may make me look fat." Mom looking in pantry to son, "What happened to that box of cookies I bought yesterday?" lol Between the ages of 18 and 23 they are a bunch of locust devouring everything in their path.

:blowkiss:

100-dollars.jpg

http://www.funny-potato.com/images/money/trillion/100-dollars.jpg[/URLQUOTE]

Omgah! Funny money!
Sleutherontheside should have had a signed written stipulation..
we all know how binding those are these days..

All that the A's have hidden over the past 3 years..started with hiding the death-smelling car in the garage. That's just how they roll in this family.. Everything looks good from the outside, but on the inside is a horrendously different story.

I know, and I hope the judge puts some stipulations on George and Cindy's testimony.

Every single darn time they don't want to answer a question they go into how stressful that time was, or they couldn't possibly remember because it was soooooooooo long ago. Or as we found out today - that Cindy was on some new medication and she told Linda about it (but it wasn't in the deposition).

It's interesting how they can remember anything when it benefits ICA, but when it doesn't, it's head against forehead with head tilted back as if about to faint while saying "oh, this is just so difficult".

I want to scream everytime she or George pulls that stunt!

MOO

Mel

I know, and I hope the judge puts some stipulations on George and Cindy's testimony.

Every single darn time they don't want to answer a question they go into how stressful that time was, or they couldn't possibly remember because it was soooooooooo long ago. Or as we found out today - that Cindy was on some new medication and she told Linda about it (but it wasn't in the deposition).

It's interesting how they can remember anything when it benefits ICA, but when it doesn't, it's head against forehead with head tilted back as if about to faint while saying "oh, this is just so difficult".

I want to scream everytime she or George pulls that stunt!
MOO

Mel
Oh I know! Me too...I want to shoot darts at the TV screen when that woman's face is displayed. She is awful, George too. I just despise liars and these folks rank a 10 on a 1- 10 scale.

Yowzer! Just rewatched this part

http://www.wftv.com/video/27397749/index.html @14.00 mins

The pen clicking incident happens. LDB asks JB to stop it he goes over to her, she asks him again to stop, he walks away from her and clicks the pen 3 times all the while watching her and smirking as if in a school yard and him saying, ner, ner, ner, make me stop.Wow, this man is ...... I have no words. To behave in this manner, in front of your client, the judge, the prosecutors, the media and all the viewers - this guy just doesn't have a clue. I'm speechless.

I thought this was a pre murder trial hearing of a not yet 3 yr old girl by her 22 yr old mother, whereby the final penalty could be death. I've not seen anyone act like this in all my years in business and industrial relations, in fact this sort of behaviour would get you sacked from every corporation I have ever worked for or been up against.

OMG thank you for pointing that out - I'd missed it the first time around...

I just watched it, and it reminds me of something my seven year old would do when feeling particularly petulant. How childish and immature. LDB's reaction was priceless, like she was thinking, "typical", LOL.

New witness being spoken to by D. Sims

Casey spoke to Jose as he smirked about what was going on and said something to her. She playfully bumped his arm(I do that to my husband and only males I feel friendly toward)which I am sure Casey feels friendly toward Jose. I think that is established, but does she think he will be her "friend" when this trial is over?

DS: can you tell us what a forensic toxicologist?
that part of toxicology that has medical legal consequences.

I'm national director for forensic services(labs). He oversees forensic toxicoligists that are responsible for a bunch of stuff...

crime lab overseer, personally has overseen medical cases and has testified.

All the touchy feely garbage makes me want to Yak..
Small, intimate pats when JB is being picked on....
I also see her tap CM on the side of elbow to get his attention.
Backhanded fingertip whap..
I dislike to be elbow whapped... maybe that's just moi..
so, I'll give her a pass..
still catchin' up..:great:

Start making some topic threads about things you'd like to discuss that came out of the hearings, or find a current topic that's already created.

This thread will be closing at the top of the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper