Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found you guys! :great: :great: :great:
I know...wish there was a direct link to this thread (hint, hint...lol)...I kept staring at my computer wondering where the box to post went to.

I got here really late. Is the hearing over for today?
Thank you :)

cloud, we're in recess til 20 to the hour.

There's a fabulous vodka & Velveeta dip and hey, who let that pink elephant in here? Cleanup's gonna be a mess tonight...

I got here really late. Is the hearing over for today?
Thank you :)[/QUOTE

Nope...everyone is seeing pink elephants though especially in this thread

Must be all those Margaritas!!!

I know...wish there was a direct link to this thread (hint, hint...lol)...I kept staring at my computer wondering where the box to post went to.

What you hintin' at gurlfren?

Could somebody explain to me why J.A. did not cross examine the last two witnesses? Thank you.

I am sure she will find out before the public, since she is a family member.

My point was more that nobody except the judge, lawyers, defendant and obviously prospective jurors can be there. People can't sit in and observe that I know of. :waitasec: There will be no gallery per se.

Right. I do not think it will be allowed because of the gag order regarding the location. When I was a juror I had to show my paperwork before they would let me on the floor where they were selecting a jury. I also did not go in the main entrance of the courthouse. And this jury selection was for a normal trial. jmo

Joypath PM'd me and brought me up to date on today's highlights.. Thanks Joy! I think I may have to forgo watching all of the hearing.. How late will the bar be open?? :)
For those of you who made it thru the whole day so far, this rounds on me! Shimmy up to the bar folks!

I'll tell you that the people who have subjected themselves to listening to this whole hearing today are the most dedicated people I have ever known. Today has been pure torture. Horrible. Even if the SA wins every motion, I will stay say that today was painful to endure.

Today has been brutal... but anything Caylee!

Fryse hearing portion is over. They will be doing a motions hearing at 3:40 eastern

Never been so glad the Frye hearing is over, caught the last bit and that was bad enough - Worth it though to catch Baez's "pink elephants" line - he must have the "Worn out cliche handbook" he needs to start reading it less and case law more.

I don't want to leave Sidebar and go back to court. :anguish:

Somebody reassure me that DCS is done for the day. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73