2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really missed why they were going in camera, thought it had something to do with the doctors reports but could be wrong.

For the first time I got someone else to pick up my son from school so I wouldn't miss anything. And wouldn't you know it....75% of this hearing has been out of our earshot! :banghead:
But you have us, dg.

ETA: wouldn't ya know it...got server busy message...sorry...maybe you don't have us.

they have been in the jury room for about 25 min now.

Not even the Trial yet and I've been bumped 2xs and cant post ..server busy ...WTH

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

ICA has gone in camera before, once for the indigent hearing and once for the abc deal hearing

that being said ^ I wonder what the h e double hockey sticks she is doing in camera now?

I know...

million dollar question

No way this server is going to be able to handle trial.

I've been wondering if there is some way that members could get priority over guests for the trial. Might be worth a mention to the mods. I agree, the site will crash when the trial is on.

Wow we must have a full house. Getting booted off the server reminds me of back in 2008:( I dont understand why they are moving this. Seem 48 hrs is trying to taint the jury before they are even picked. Seems kinda useless to me. But thats just me :twocents:

can you guys imagine what the server is going to do when we are in the actual trial????

(((getting a server busy ulcer LOL)))

I'm kinda proud WS is so popular! But I do worry about the trial -- what will I do without all my buds, and not being able to chat with y'all. If a pre-trial hearing kicks your butt out, what happens with Cindy or George hits the stand.

WS ROCKS!

Mel

all I can say is.....members should get preference...

So guests....think about joining.

I'm not having any problems. It is moving a little slower than normal... but I am not getting anything that says the server is too busy??

I am getting really nervous about this incamera session... it's taking a long time. If they are thinking about pleaing... I just know that JB is going to want all mention of murder dropped... possibly aggravated child abuse or something as equally insulting to Caylee. I really hope the State won't take anything less than LWOP.

ICA has gone in camera before, once for the indigent hearing and once for the abc deal hearing

Hmmm so maybe the SA and HHJP want to hear some information about the "payment in kind" from CBS/48 Hours and why an "indigent" inmate should get another single, solitary penny from the JAC? :maddening:

ETA: I say that based on the only other "in camera" meetings she's been in had to do with funding.

Geez - it took me over 10 minutes to edit that!!! WTH?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

omg ... the SERVER here at WS was BUSY ... I was having the "DT's" not being able to read here to see what was going on since the attorneys along with ICA went into Chambers a little while ago ...

Any advice for when the "Server" is too "Busy" ?

TIA !

:truce: I hate to to say it for the sake of my fellow WSers, but I have to go pick my nephew up. Be back in about 15 minutes, I hope they don't return to the courtroom before I can get back :floorlaugh:

IMPO...Perry may have been set off by Baez, but I think he could have handled JA's concerns much better than he did.

I agree. JP told JA, he/Ashton could always have Lamar replace him, if need be. Totally uncalled for, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member