2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly! Or as this "Focus Group" decided - an ACCIDENT! How does duct tape "accidently" get put across her mouth? :waitasec:

I just can't wait to hear JB 'splain the 31 days - thre was a "compelling" reason . . . :loser:

I'm not the least bit worried. All I heard was the same propaganda and rhetoric from the DT and Anthony's that they have been spreading over the past few years. The focus group and their comment were unimpressive as well.

I did like PB's comments on the Anthony family dynamics. Those comments are gonna leave a mark on the A's behind, and I hope they steamed CA big time.
The DT didn't make them look too good either.

Ya know...all that hammer stuff...why would they even go outside?

Well I have come to the conclusion this was payday for the ones that left and weren't paid for their sevices before now. Not one person said anything different than we have seen in news clips or other interviews in the past. AL wasn't there because she did get paid. I can't imagine why CBS bothered other than it was a 2 part series they planned on saving the second part for just before trial. It was really a waste of an hour for me.
I also noticed many commercials were for upcoming shows.

I really liked it. Pam Bondi was AWESOME! :great:

I would like to commend and thank everyone who sat through this comedy of errors.

If some of you "old timers" remember, Pam Bondi was a "talking head" on NG and HLN for a long time. She was all over this case in the very beginning. She has followed it very closely. She dropped off the radar a while back because she ran successfully for Attorney General. I voted for her. I really like her. And I thought she did very well tonight on this show.

Emma - I think instead of "accident" they would call it involuntary manslaughter - like they did tonight at the end.

I attended a baseball game tonight and didn't think about the show until I saw the last 10 minutes of the program, quite accidentally. When I got home, I turned my TV on to wait for the news and 48 hours was on - first thing I saw was a picture of Casey, so I watched.

All I can say is their "control group" or whatever they were called, didn't hear the majority of the details, from what I gathered. Really, if they had heard everything, I can't see how they couldn't find sympathy for Caylee and want justice for her.

The little I saw, it seemed slanted in Casey's favor.

Baez and Cindy were still Baez and Cindy. 'Nuff said.

OMG...this "focus group" is such a load of carp!!!! PROPAGANDA AT IT'S FINEST

I haven't read much of the thread, so maybe others noticed this as well.

BEFORE Gabriel could even finish his sentence to the mock jury, pay attention to the dark-haired girl sitting at the corner seat in the green-striped shirt. BEFORE Gabriel could instruct, "Please stand up", this girl is starting to stand; proof that this outcome was rehearsed. She knew what she was told to do and she's a lousy actress, not waiting for her "cue".

The Baez Infomercial, otherwise known as 48 Hours, was a complete failure and made Casey look much more guilty than innocent. :rolleyes:

I had contacted the Executive Producer a few days ago and she responded to me, indicating they are professionals and I should watch the show before judging. I just sent this message to her:

This show is disgusting. You gave your focus group information fed to you by the defense. You should be ashamed to call yourself a professional if this is the filth that you put on the air a month before the trial. If you want to know facts, don't interview the defense and the parents. Again --- Baez will be disbarred, the parents will be prosecuted for obstruction and perjury. Expect your advertisers to be inundated with protests to this show, it was OBSCENE and you have blood on your hands. JUST INCREDIBLY IRRESPONSIBLE REPORTING.
Who are the professionals...they all seem to be a bit clueless.

I wonder if someone like Kathi Belich can get the names of the focus group members and interview them. Someone needs to expose the omissions that skewed the results, people are just not that STUPID.

:twocents: The BEST I:innocent: can say: it was MUCH better than Joy Wray's newest infomercial! :truce: Everything was spelled out correctly :truce: and the correct syntax was utilized! :truce:

it seems that the defenses intention was to put more attention on the grandparents, by focusing on the family dynamic. Couldnt get it in legally so i guess putting it out there in some way was their only way. just wow! the aha moment is casey on the stand. Im tellin ya. They are gonna have to. Its the hail mary.

There are 192 guests on the Caylee forum tonight!! Come on and join us-ya know ya want to!!!:seeya:

Frankly, I can't see how anyone can say it was an "accident". Who would sit in jail for three years without fussing up if it was an accident?

The accident theory doesn't fly with me.

If some of you "old timers" remember, Pam Bondi was a "talking head" on NG and HLN for a long time. She was all over this case in the very beginning. She has followed it very closely. She dropped off the radar a while back because she ran successfully for Attorney General. I voted for her. I really like her. And I thought she did very well tonight on this show.

Emma - I think instead of "accident" they would call it involuntary manslaughter - like they did tonight at the end.

Wouldn't ICA have to testify and "tell" (read lie) what happened for that to fly?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm not watching - missed that in the color commentary here. Probably 'cause I was :puke:

Now can anyone kindly tell me ... b/c I can't follow pre-trial as well as I'd like ...

do we expect involuntary :eek: manslaughter to be on the table for the jury?

as in..."I'd been tapin' and bakin' Caylee for weeks and nothin' happened - so really, your Honor, I didn't mean to kill her, I just meant to still her so I could romance a daddy for her...everything I did, I did for that child...and to make my mumzie proud."

is that involuntary manslaughter? :no:

GMAB. :maddening:

NOT. :banghead:

I guess someone will have to 'splain it to me like I'm a first grader...

I haven't read much of the thread, so maybe others noticed this as well.

BEFORE Gabriel could even finish his sentence to the mock jury, pay attention to the dark-haired girl sitting at the corner seat in the green-striped shirt. BEFORE Gabriel could instruct, "Please stand up", this girl is starting to stand; proof that this outcome was rehearsed. She knew what she was told to do and she's a lousy actress, not waiting for her "cue".

The Baez Infomercial, otherwise known as 48 Hours, was a complete failure and made Casey look much more guilty than innocent. :rolleyes:

all ya'll were watching the girl---i was watchin the old guy--he was watchin e-body else as if he knew what he was possed to do but didnt know when to do it.

Well my opinion of 48 Hours is that the defense scored 0 points!! The part with the mock jury looked as phony as an infomercial!!:loser:
And if I were any member of the defense team or an Anthony-I wouldn't sleep well tonight!!
:truce:
I really enjoyed 48 Hours in the past, but for the last year or so they take a story line and just draw it out...for what seems like forever. There is so much "filler" in this piece I'm left hungry for the real meal. It's time. Let's get this party started. (in a manner of speaking)

I really liked it. Pam Bondi was AWESOME! :great:

I thought she was great, too, Tulessa!! Thank goodness for her since the SA's couldn't be on the show. She was able to show a bit of "the other side".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back