2011.04.28 - Day four of the trial - TL testifies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
8. The Right to be present at the trial and all other court proceedings on the same basis as the accused, unless the victim is to testify and the court determines that the victim's testimony would be materially affected if the victim hears other testimony at the trial.

9. The Right to have present at all court proceedings, subject to the rules of evidence, an advocate or other support person of the victim's choice.

http://www.illinoisvictims.org/index.php/victims-rights/

So, I would say that if he is to testify he should not be in the courtroom according to this information. I guess they have hashed that out previous to this trial. I cannot imagine him not testifying.

Is Pastor Ron going to testify? Is he allowed to sit in the courtroom throughout the other testimony if he is going to be a witness?

It sure is quiet today. I thought twitter would be tweeting out the wazoo.... We need information!! And I hope someone takes a picture of Miss Motive - I want to see the person for whom Chris felt was worth murdering his entire family.

I agree, Wrinkles - there is no "alleged" in Chris/Tara affair. He admits it, daddy Ron admits it, Tara admits it, Sheri knew it as did her friends, the police knew it because both Chris and Tara confirmed it. And although Chris says having sex with a woman and sexting with a woman is NOT an affair (HUH?), they do have sex videos of he and Tara confirming the affair. I have to wonder what he does with a woman he is having an affair with? :waitasec:

Does Barlow's surveillance tapes show Brad anywhere near the house on the night or morning in question? How can the defense argue anything with that tape in evidence?

MOO

Or maybe if they can make Brad a suspect suddenly, they can call him off the witness list because they are afraid the Prosecution will make mince meat of him?

This is too funny... The defense is reading WS. They saw the deer video stuff we wrote about over the last few days and now they are trying to toss the brother in as some shadow of doubt that their boy did it by pointing the finger at another Coleman member.

You can be that the brother was checked out when the deer video was mentioned long ago.

Does Barlow's surveillance tapes show Brad anywhere near the house on the night or morning in question? How can the defense argue anything with that tape in evidence?

MOO

that will be defense's new theory-that Brad had access to the house-snuck in the night before when they were all out, killed them all and fled through the basement window into the backyard-that's why there's no grass clipping in the basement-b/c he was already in the house....and nothing scene on the video since he fled through all the backyards...

@gregjonssonpd Greg Jonsson
Tara Lintz just entered courthouse. Will have updated story at www.stltoday.com shortly. #colemantrial
4 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Do other family members start their email sentences with "U" and end them with CAP LETTERS? Do they misspell the word opportunity? Did they bang their arms on a gurney?

that will be defense's new theory-that Brad had access to the house-snuck in the night before when they were all out, killed them all and fled through the basement window into the backyard-that's why there's no grass clipping in the basement-b/c he was already in the house....and nothing scene on the video since he fled through all the backyards...

And he left the house in the trunk of chris's car... Oh yea, he's still guilty! Can you believe he cares so little about EVERYone else? He killed his wife and children so he could be with Tara - now he's trying to save his own skin by throwing his brother under the bus. Of course, his brother didn't help himself by threatening the marshall... or strangling a deer..... and now a dog???? Hadn't heard that one.

Is Brad there today? I'd love to see his face while this questioning is going on?

Or is this "family" strategy to get Chris off the only way they could thinkof?

Come on, Nick and Chris--we want the juicy tweets! Do TL and CC make eye contact? What's she wearing? Any obvious reactions to her testimony?

Also I want a sentence-by-sentence Tweeting of this witness's entire testimony.

And a pony.

That is all.

I assume CC was found indigent and the taxpayers are paying for this farce of a defense? Whether it is his or his family's money, or the taxpayers', what a waste.

"Defense lawyer Jim Stern noted in his questioning that Keith Coleman had been a past guest at Christopher's and Sheri's home in Columbia, Ill., but that for some reason was later no longer allowed to stay there."

Blaming brother Keith.

I stand corrected... it's Keith they are throwing under the bus! "Defense attorney Jim Stern's questioning of Barlow brought out a defense theory that Chris Coleman's brother, Keith, could be a suspect in the murders. Keith Coleman, who lives in Arkansas, sent his brother two strangulation videos, one of a dog and another in which a dying deer is strangled.

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/28/1688112/chris-colemans-former-mistress.html#ixzz1KqGz8UmE

I assume CC was found indigent and the taxpayers are paying for this farce of a defense? Whether it is his or his family's money, or the taxpayers', what a waste.

Yes he was, and yes Illinois is paying... a state that is broke at that! Go figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3