2011.05.02 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know that. My opinion is that he should not have. He should have blocked out a couple of hours to deal with the sequestration motion, imo.

Yeah,that's really weird that he left.

Should Mark Lippman have been there today? it's down to the wire and he filed the novella sequestration motion on CA and GA's behalf, so it stands to reason for him to have been there today, imo.

I was thinking the judge wanted to speak with him about the location of the jury selection so his clients would have a place to stay during jury selection. As long as CA does not call a press conference to reveal the location.

They just need to get that jury and all will be ok. HHJP I think has been deliberately misleading in his statements about placing one so quickly to keep the defense in line. A couple extra weeks for a lifetime of justice. Keep your chin up. ICA will be sweating it.

Thank you Strach for putting it into perspective, you are so right. So many emotions flying today with only a week to go.

They have a good point on IS. If you don't want to sign the agreement, there is always good old fashioned investigative reporting they could use. If they figure it out on their own, goodie for them, but the court won't help them.
Investigative reporters from back in the day would be drinking bourbon, puffing a cigarette, hat cocked to the left and saying to their secret source, 'Now see here, mack, tell me where the jury is gonna come from or I'll give ya a fat lip.'

I hear ya, lg. ITA that reality is setting in. But knowing what a control freak CA is, perhaps it is more frustration than anger but I think there is something more than simple fear going on there. Human emotions are pretty complex.

Yes, I agree emotions are complex - but I keep in mind that all of those important motions have been denied, the chance of CA being kept out of the courtroom is very real, and the fact ICA is going to be found guilty is very real. Fight or flight in the face of fear is one of our strongest overriding emotions - she cannot fight and she cannot flee - so she shakes in fear instead. Everything she has tried to avoid is slowly and steadily rolling towards her and she knows now there is nothing she can do about it. I still vote that was true,clear and uncontrollable fear.

In my opinion, CA will have a total collapse at the trial. And it won't be pretty.

But HHJP had also said he would only tell one attorney from each side where they were going, so I don't believe that is what was discussed in the jury room.

True....but he ALSO said he would NOT allow gum chewing in the courtroom and would NOT allow any gesturing, facial expressions or touching between defense attorneys and their client...

Just saying...:waitasec:

True....but he ALSO said he would NOT allow gum chewing in the courtroom and would NOT allow any gesturing, facial expressions or touching between defense attorneys and their client...

Just saying...:waitasec:
The trial hasn't started though. It's just pre-trial stuff, housekeeping. My personal opinion is that HHJP will handle the trial far differently.

Perhaps Cindy's Attorney's non-appearance today was planned as I'm sure Baez knew how Judge Perry would rule today and just didn't want to give " princess " even more reasons to turn on the waterworks for herself ,when she will hear Mom & Dad are sequestered and won't be able to spin lies in instant directions to help the killer of Caylee.................JMO

Yes, I agree emotions are complex - but I keep in mind that all of those important motions have been denied, the chance of CA being kept out of the courtroom is very real, and the fact ICA is going to be found guilty is very real. Fight or flight in the face of fear is one of our strongest overriding emotions - she cannot fight and she cannot flee - so she shakes in fear instead. Everything she has tried to avoid is slowly and steadily rolling towards her and she knows now there is nothing she can do about it. I still vote that was true,clear and uncontrollable fear.

In my opinion, CA will have a total collapse at the trial. And it won't be pretty.

True.

CA's shaking reminded me of one the first interviews she gave with Greta Van Sustren when she was saying that she that she was going on no sleep and would have a collapse during the interview, blah, blah, blah. All about trying to get sympathy, IMO, now that the trial is so close.

Perhaps Cindy's Attorney's non-appearance today was planned as I'm sure Baez knew how Judge Perry would rule today and just didn't want to give " princess " even more reasons to turn on the waterworks for herself ,when she will hear Mom & Dad are sequestered and won't be able to spin lies in instant directions to help the killer of Caylee.................JMO

The A's attorney was there. He just left prior to them coming out of the jury room meeting. He may have thought they were done for the day. jmo

They have a good point on IS. If you don't want to sign the agreement, there is always good old fashioned investigative reporting they could use. If they figure it out on their own, goodie for them, but the court won't help them.

And I suspect it won't be a problem for them to figure it out. Once jury summons go out for May 9th, "someone" is going to see an opportunity and contact the media about possibly being from "the location"....there is always ONE in a bunch....as we have seen so many times in this case...:banghead:

As Judge Perry made it very clear several times, that Casey getting a fair trial, was of utmost importance......I am real sure he will sequester Cindy and George and erase all avenues of communication incoming and outgoing, if he decides that Cindy and George will hinder her ability to have a fair trial.....JMO

Bold mine.

Well, hopefully, if the bolded above does happen, it will be in a separate room and not in the gallery, under the watchful eyes of the jury. (In other words...I hope they get sequestered for the entire trial)

And I suspect it won't be a problem for them to figure it out. Once jury summons go out for May 9th, "someone" is going to see an opportunity and contact the media about possibly being from "the location"....there is always ONE in a bunch....as we have seen so many times in this case...:banghead:

I would think everyone has already gotten their summons by now. You don't know what the case is until you have been picked on that day.

In both cases I have been summoned to, Everyone reports to room X. Then for each case when your name is drawn from the computer they will tell you to go to room number 123 then is where the attorneys and inmate show up.
You actually don't know until that point what case it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member