2011.05.04 - Baez - WDBO Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And all while trying a case before an African American judge who was severely and blatantly discriminated against, has one eye, and never cries poor me.

is that true? i never noticed and i ask because i have "lost" my eye as a child to glaucoma? i'm hispanic and have done nothing but cry about it to myself most of my life so far, but i'm working on it. not to mention, even though i am, have been severely mentally and emotionally tortured for it. or are you just kidding?

BBM
I think this disgusting event today was all about JB and his goal of becoming the "prominent hispanic lawyer" that he dreams of. He has always had dreams for his future that go far beyond ICA's trial that he knows will go down in flames!! He wants to be the Johnny Cochran to the hispanic community!!:banghead:
Defending Casey brings celebrity, headaches
Baez criticizes Sentinel
5/4/2009
snip-
In refusing to be interviewed, Baez issued a statement chiding the Sentinel for writing about him. Commenting on recent coverage, it said "your discrimination against a young, hard-working Hispanic lawyer who represents a high-profile client borders on racism. I wonder what reactions this profile on a prominent Hispanic lawyer will have on your readership."Baez often mentions his ethnicity when talking about his defense of Anthony. Talking to reporters outside the Orange County Courthouse in January, he said he was the first Hispanic lawyer to handle a case of such magnitude -- a claim he has repeated since then.

Asked to evaluate the statement, Ramona Romero, president of the Hispanic National Bar Association, named several Hispanic attorneys across the nation involved in cases of national significance.

"I hope his defense work goes well," she said of Baez, "but for him to say it's the most high-profile case a Hispanic lawyer has ever handled I think is inaccurate."

Baez has characterized the scrutiny and criticism he faces as an unavoidable consequence of his job. He also describes himself as a standard-bearer for future Hispanic lawyers.

"And I will not embarrass those that come after me by doing something as foolish and as unethical as what . . . I've been accused of," he said outside the courthouse in January.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-who-is-jose-baez-050409,0,7668671,full.story

BBM

I wonder what he calls his client making up a Hispanic Nanny that kidnaps and murders a toddler? Good PR? :banghead:

is that true? i never noticed and i ask because i have "lost" my eye as a child to glaucoma? i'm hispanic and have done nothing but cry about it to myself most of my life so far, but i'm working on it. not to mention, even though i am, have been severely mentally and emotionally tortured for it. or are you just kidding?

She isn't kidding... he lost an eye when he was 6 yrs. old.

He was 6 years old when he lost his right one. He and a friend were swordfighting with butcher knives, pretending to be Robin Hood. Perry zigged when he should have zagged, and the knife went into his right eye. Today, his eyelid rests low over a prosthesis, giving him a perpetually sleepy look.

http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/

She isn't kidding... he lost an eye when he was 6 yrs. old.

He was 6 years old when he lost his right one. He and a friend were swordfighting with butcher knives, pretending to be Robin Hood. Perry zigged when he should have zagged, and the knife went into his right eye. Today, his eyelid rests low over a prosthesis, giving him a perpetually sleepy look.

http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/

OMG!!! my dad has a cousin who lost her eye to a coat hanger jumping on the bed! i get chills at the thought of it. sorry for the off topic guys just that i didn't know or notice even.

000H w0w---N0w THIS GUY IS GITTIN T0 B "1" IMP0RTANT DUDE

000H w0w---N0w THIS GUY IS GITTIN T0 B "1" IMP0RTANT DUDE

Even has people believing he is some sort of legal luminary. But guess what? There's a hispanic person on the U.S. Supreme Court. Sorry, but the whole oppression act isn't working on me. Baez is no victim, but I pray for the people he has and is victimizing.

one thing i can say about all this is, just wait til the "hispanic community" finds out that the only reason why casey made the nanny black and puerto rican is because cindy doesn't like "hispanics" and didn't even allow them in her home.

OMG!!! my dad has a cousin who lost her eye to a coat hanger jumping on the bed! i get chills at the thought of it. sorry for the off topic guys just that i didn't know or notice even.

Neither did I til I read that article. Now you, he, and your cousin all have had something to overcome!! But you're not "look at me" JB.

:hug:

Neither did I til I read that article. Now you, he, and your cousin all have had something to overcome!! But you're not "look at me" JB.

:hug:

off topic i know but now my brother as well and now i'm working REALLY hard to make sure it doesn't happen to my daughter as well, with four medications a day three times a day. thank you so much by the way.

off topic i know but now my brother as well and now i'm working REALLY hard to make sure it doesn't happen to my daughter as well, with four medications a day three times a day. thank you so much by the way.

I think HHJP is an inspiration to us all for a variety of reasons. Thank you for sharing that personal information with us.

Not just Hispanic... but Hispanic and Black. Her mother Gloria was Puerto Rican and her father was Black. :banghead:

That's right! That's as offensive than Susan Smith and what's-his-name in Boston (Charles?) that killed his wife who blamed it on a Black guy!

I am cracking up b/c even though this was sponsored by the Hispanic Journalists association or whatever it's called......guess who was right up front with her notebook.....

radueg.jpg

Although this persons FB wall is private they have made this album public:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.761928387813.2254489.57201803

Gotta love KB....front and center....LOL.

Love it! One thing tho, the defense must have notified the "non-Hispanic" media too, because in that pic, I see not only Kathi B., but Anthony Collissario(sp), and hmmmmmm isn't that Pippy in the background on the left?...sure looks like his eyebrows.

Gotta wonder where their priorities are, don't ya? I thought death was different - but I guess that is selective too? I bet ya anything, JA and LDB and their team are putting on their finishing touches to their case and eating from vending machines, if at all.

JA and LDB will win this case and justice for little Caylee. JB and CM know that and that is why they do not appear to be in a work frenzy, IMO.

I cannot believe we are seeing this 'in your face saturation' of JB and CM this close to trial. It (and they) are sickening to me.

Was it this interview or another where JB states that "This case will not define me."? Well, wanna bet, JB? It will be a direct reflection on you and will define you as having lost your first high profile murder case!

I simply cannot wait until this case goes to trial and justice is done for little Caylee.

MOO

J

I cannot believe we are seeing this 'in your face saturation' of JB and CM this close to trial. It (and they) are sickening to me.

Respectfully snipped.

I cannot believe it either. These interviews needed to stop a long time ago. No comment should have been the only thing said for many months now. This has been going on for how long now?! I am surprised JB has not been admonished for "jury tainting" or attempt thereof. Just too ridiculous to believe.

I do think these may be what the Judge was upset about in the last hearing, and any others he may have heard about coming up, AND any payment for the interviews. Wonder if that was what the "housekeeping" issue was about?

Respectfully snipped.

I cannot believe it either. These interviews needed to stop a long time ago. No comment should have been the only thing said for many months now. This has been going on for how long now?! I am surprised JB has not been admonished for "jury tainting" or attempt thereof. Just too ridiculous to believe.

I do think these may be what the Judge was upset about in the last hearing, and any others he may have heard about coming up, AND any payment for the interviews. Wonder if that was what the "housekeeping" issue was about?

I am so tired of the hypocrits...they talk trash about the media, yet, there they are doing interviews trying to humanize ICA...trying to get out the truth of how Caylee came to her demise sans ICA taking the stand. I do hope they understand, it could go against ICA...A jury would put themselves in her place and KNOW the first thing you do, is call for help! 911 would be that help, had Caylee been neglected and gotten into that pool...which would make ICA look like a cold, heartless mother who just had to meet up with her BF and watch videos...I think this will work against ICA...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

In a nutshell....KC is being discriminated against because she is young, pretty, and white.......when that fails..........

Blame the State for discovery leaks (ummm that is called FS 119 not the SAO)....when that fails....

Claim discrimination against an Hispanic Lawyer.

Got it.

One last question......what proof is there of discrimination against an Hispanic Lawyer due to to heritage as opposed to pure hubris and hilarity??

I mentioned the "pretty young & white" to my daughters--both said shes not that pretty....Caylee was---not casey...

This is also what is driving me nuts these days....NOT EVERYTHING is RACE....everytime you turn around its race....ITS NOT---perhaps it is just you (meaning DT or whomever)---When someone really does have some racist it will just fly over....I wish it were the 70's again when we were taught/lectured eveyrone the same---no color barriers....boy what a concept...and jb doesn't look all that hispanic....his assistant does....him no so much....

along the same lines THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU JB ---

Love her! Um, but doesn't JB have something better to do? Anything? Anything at all?

Remember according to him...he is working 6 1/2 days a week with that 7th day--he recharges with his family....yes I do know there are ONLY 7 days a week.....apparently this memo bypassed biazzzzz:maddening:

He is probably pinching himself some more as well....according to that silly insessions interview--he pinches himself for getting this case....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness
Back