2011.05.04 - Day Eight of the Trial-Jury deliberates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick thought...

I just thought about and believe that Chris may have to testify in a civil trial.

Quick thought...

I just thought about and believe that Chris may have to testify in a civil trial.

he will probably be happy to get out of prison for a few days/weeks--imagine the boredom of day after day in the cell and same old routine-not that he doesnt deserve it, but he'd be excited for ANYTHING different...

CaseyNolen Casey Nolen
Coleman taken away by deputies. Jury just beginning actual deliberations, smoke break first. #colemantrial #KSDK
Please tell me this is on a twitter time delay......

"When the killer reached for them, they didn't get up and run" Prosecutor describes night of killings http://bit.ly/kTTmkV #colemantrial

I think twitter is having issues... lots going on today, my feed has been crazy!

Honestly I haven't seen a webcam through any of this, just them posting the story afterwards. Looks like the inside of their studio to me. It would be great if they'd get it going outside of the court house. Wonder how many people are outside waiting to hear the verdict?

Pistor article:

The prosecution ...
>>"When the killer reached for them, they didn't get up and run," he said.

"Why would they run?" He asked. "It was just dad."<<

#Colemantrial Fox2 caught up with Coleman's brother. We asked him his thoughts on the Defense naming him as possible suspect. On Fox2 news@5

Oh yay! Cannot wait to see this!!!

Honestly I haven't seen a webcam through any of this, just them posting the story afterwards. Looks like the inside of their studio to me. It would be great if they'd get it going outside of the court house. Wonder how many people are outside waiting to hear the verdict?

That's what I wondered...

It's been awhile since I have posted here, but my wife is a teacher in Columbia and had Garrett in class. We can't wait to hear that the jury has found CC GUILTY!

The defense spoke:

>>"How often does a defendant go to police to investigate himself," Stern said. <<

Not very, only those with a real low IQ...like Chris, the one that said he backed out of the driveway and slowed for a car he didn't recognize, oops...he drove out and there was no car...

Welcome back Blue!!! You've been missed. Not a lot of peeps around from back in the day... especially the "he's innocent" side :)

Thanks. I know it will be a huge relief for my wife for the jury to return a guilty verdict. Her birthday is tomorrow and she, along with the other teachers at Parkview Elementary, will never forget that awful morning. She keeps a picture of Sheri, Garrett and Gavin on her desk.

Hi Blue!

Good to see you! Hang with all of us -- perhaps we will hear/watch justice for Sheri and the children all together! (as in "all together" and "not separately" -- because we will hear of justice or I give up!)

Good to "see" you again, Bluenotes! Been a while. It's good to have everyone back for the verdict.
W - I've got FOX2 turned on my tv now - their news comes on at 5 (CDT). I didn't know they streamed news at 4 on the internet! Maybe we'll be able to see what's happening when the verdict comes in.

They're streaming Channel 11's 4 o'clock news right now... hope they do the same for Fox2 since that's where we've been getting most of the updates.

Gggrrrr.....

"Michael King, lawyer for Joyce Meyer Ministries, emphatically denied any wrongdoing, adding Joyce Meyer was named in the lawsuit because she is a successful businesswoman and this is about money.

King said Chris Coleman had reported the threats to the ministry and that they contacted police, making it a police matter."

This infuriates me!!! They knew about the affair, and knew about the threats yet did nothing! It's about justice & culpability! I'd love to see the supposed report to the police that JMM did... reporting it to Chris' neighbor doesn't count!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne