2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be. I was just pointing out that NC paid the divorce attorney thinking she would be taking the girls back to Canada. Once Brad took the passport and made it clear that wasn't going to happen, NC needed to get a green card. Continuing with the divorce at that point would have been counteractive to getting a green card which why she did not go back to her divorce attorney.

I don't think so. I think that Nancy could have pursued her objective of taking the children and moving to Canada. She would have received a court order stating that she could do what she wanted, or that the children would remain in NC. She did not have to terminate her separation proceedings because Brad had one or both of the passports. In fact, I've wondered whether she had Canadian passports for the children and, if not, if that was one of the next logical steps in the process of moving.

I think by Friday afternoon, BC had his plan for the night all worked out.
He was just going through it in his mind using google maps as a visual aid.
I am in complete agreement!!!!! He just wanted that quick peek as he visualized his plan. He knew where he was going this was just IMHO a man anxious to get things moving!

Wasn't it Cummings that talked about the green juice in closings? Saying Brad was thirsty, and showing how he wiped his brow coming in HT? Some made fun of him talking about that, but at the time I thought it was effective.....another small, significant lie. He mentioned how after the girls had went to Canada, he had bought it something like 14 times. Devil is in the details. This jury was paying attention.

No. Boz said he bought green juice because he was thirsty.

I wish they would at least let us watch the court...watching folks walk in and out and chat it up is better than just seeing the flag.

IIRC, they had the camera on and showed the courtroom while the Peterson east jurors were deliberating. I got to watch MP catnap, joke around and basically enjoy his last moments as a free man! That came to a screeching halt when the put the silver bracelets on him.

SE#5 and SE#6 are not photos (as the jury indicated). Judge asked for clarification.

SE#5 call dispatch record Fire Dept (dispatch & arrival time)
SE#6 Wake County sheriff's deputy Karen Harper's notes from 7/14

I must be missing why the jury would want SE5 & SE6. Why do you think they do?

ETA: I am asking since these are not photos.

Fool around if you want to, but to do it with a spouses good friend...that is a low blow

No. Boz said he bought green juice because he was thirsty.

I don't think the green juice was ever part of the scenario in Brad's original script.IMHO if the first spoofed call had worked that would have been his alibi of Nancy asking to pick up detergent. Since it didn't he quickly came up with going home to learn of detergent and then needed another excuse for the alibi call so green juice became part of the script/

Any guesses as to what it means that what the jury requested is mostly state evidence?

I don't think the green juice was ever part of the scenario in Brad's original script.IMHO if the first spoofed call had worked that would have been his alibi of Nancy asking to pick up detergent. Since it didn't he quickly came up with going home to learn of detergent and then needed another excuse for the alibi call so green juice became part of the script/

Grammy, I agree about the green juice. Since we all know that BC did little if any household chores or errands, he likely just pulled "green juice" out of thin air for a quick alibi.

I can't believe a child would like Green Juice. That stuff is awful. MOO.

Children have been known to eat worms, and other rather bad tasting food if it's presented to them as quite normal. One day we were out of milk and the children wanted cereal for breakfast. We lived in the country and running out for milk wasn't an option. I poured orange juice into their cereal as though it was perfectly normal and they ate some of it before they looked at me and suggested maybe I wasn't thinking straight. That didn't go over too well, but many odd food concoctions do.

WRAL tweet:

"jury requests 5 photos: 2 of Nancy's body (upper & lower back) & 3 of master bathroom (bathroom & shower doors & closet/shower)"

Yep, that is the glitch with lies....you gotta tell another one to cover the one before that.

I thought NC's sister said one of the girls did drink the green juice. I have no desire to go gack and look for it , though.

wral #CooperTrial jury also wants 4 phone records (3 for Brad's cell, one specifically for Aug. 8 outgoing calls, and 1 for Nancy's cellphone)

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#CooperTrial jury also requests entire videotaped deposition of Brad Cooper from Oct. 2, 2008. Judge trying to get DVD player for jury.
1 minute ago

WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#CooperTrial jury also wants 4 phone records (3 for Brad's cell, one specifically for Aug. 8 outgoing calls, and 1 for Nancy's cellphone)
2 minutes ago

WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#CooperTrial jury requests 5 photos: 2 of Nancy's body (upper & lower back) & 3 of master bathroom (bathroom & shower doors & closet/shower)

I thought NC's sister said one of the girls did drink the green juice. I have no desire to go gack and look for it , though.

but pros said that there were many empty green juices after girls went to canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwanyin2#