2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the court records but the jury did not hear Fry connect the mac address on BC's laptop to the router. However there were only (2) 3285 routers and one is still at Cisco. GM testified that it has never been used, is still in the box on the shelf. These are $11,000.00 routers. The serial # of the router still at Cisco is the serial# on the Chicago printout. GM did not know what that printout was and it was never verified. The router (ending in H) was not on the printout yet people continue to say it is. If there were only (2) 3285 routers at Cisco and one is still in the box and on the shelf, that verifies (along with the laptop) that the router (ending in H) is the one Brad used.

I'll concede one thing, Kurtz did a good job confusing people which is his job.

err...GM took one home, even though he had no idea how to use it. Was there testimony one was still boxed and unopened? I don't recall that.

according to the chat, BC took home the other one but intended to return it as soon as the one he ordered came in.

He probably did return it (no evidence that he didn't), and who knows who else came along and 'borrowed' it? GM wouldn't know.

That's not why he cancelled going to the 7/12 race. SH testified as to the reason why it was cancelled.

Oh? I didn't get to see all of it, or actually I just didn't have the interest. I did see the part about WS he was talking about theories though. What was his reason on the stand that they didn't go?

Keep trying to make JA out to be a horrible person...it isn't going to work on the jurors. I bet they see her as a devoted friend that loved Nancy dearly. JMO

Since they asked for the BJs/HT records, they're probably trying to figure out what else she is besides a devoted friend.

I'm thinking Friday too because they want this all over with and they probably don't want to drag it into next week.
I have a doctors appointment on Friday morning and he is always running late so I'll be there 3 hours. Got to work tomorrow out of town. So I'm hoping for Friday afternoon around 3pm.

otoh - some juries have been known to take the weekend to think about it! Hope these jurors do that Thursday nite!:crazy:
Whatever..........I will miss all day Friday here!!:maddening:

So, one of the items the jury requested was the BJ's receipts that showed the 30 bottles of Tide purchased. Are they looking at JA's story? I thought that was interesting.

I can't find DE 170. 171 was the video of the PI driving around the neighborhood, 173 is the photo with NC wearing the necklace. Unless it was shown out of order, I can't locate it. I think the audio of RL was in the high 160's.

I thought asking for the recepts was a good move...nothing to do with JA...but as has been pointed out before to see how often Green juice has been purchased and I was also wondering if they can tell if they really needed laundry detergent.

The paint plans were in effect plain and simple. Nancy had brought the children to paint before.......I seriously doubt Nancy cared one way or another about Brad's tennis plans....she had her own plans to paint. Keep trying to make JA out to be a horrible person...it isn't going to work on the jurors. I bet they see her as a devoted friend that loved Nancy dearly. JMO

My question with the paint plans is your basing truth off of just one person whereas the people who don't buy it are basing it off of the 30 odd people at the party that it was never mentioned to.

Did he know for sure the plans hadn't changed. What am I missing here. This was between JA and NC. I truly don't believe she made anyone change their story or try to take control. JMO and I'm stickin to it.

Yes, he confirmed plans with BC using NC's cell phone at the party the previous night. He confirmed because there was another time that BC had to cancel on him because NC wasn't there in time to watch the kids so he wanted to verify the time with BC, which was 9:30. NC was aware of those plans.

She didn't tell one person at that party (and she talked to everyone there), that she was planning to paint the next morning.

You can believe anyone you want to, but JA has been established as a liar in this case now.

I thought asking for the recepts was a good move...nothing to do with JA...but as has been pointed out before to see how often Green juice has been purchased and I was also wondering if they can tell if they really needed laundry detergent.

This was the BJ's exhibit. I watched testimony and DE 4 was the BJ's records.

The green juice receipts would have been a state exhibit.

err...GM took one home, even though he had no idea how to use it. Was there testimony one was still boxed and unopened? I don't recall that.

according to the chat, BC took home the other one but intended to return it as soon as the one he ordered came in.

He probably did return it (no evidence that he didn't), and who knows who else came along and 'borrowed' it? GM wouldn't know.

Yes it's in GM's testimony. The one BC ordered did not come in while he was still at Cisco. Fry said that BC's laptop connected with the 3285 on July 08.

I did not hear that GM took one home...Brad took one home not GM from what i remember. I think you stated this last night too and it just didn't ring true to me.

We/They don't know that. The only thing GM knows is that when he did an inventory LAST MONDAY the router wasn't there. He really has no idea where it was between when he and Brad chatted about it and last Monday because he didn't do a physical inventory.

Inventory was done Sept 2008 per testimony.

This was the BJ's exhibit. I watched testimony and DE 4 was the BJ's records.

The green juice receipts would have been a state exhibit.

The Defense used BJ's to testify about the tide purchases BUT it also includes the other stuff they bought and the dates...who knows what the jury might want it for??

Yes it's in GM's testimony. The one BC ordered did not come in while he was still at Cisco. Fry said that BC's laptop connected with the 3285 on July 08.

Cfry did not testify to that, we only heard what Boz said. If what Cfry was going to say was so certain why didn't the State have him testify?

Then they should have after her body was found, scratches that drew blood would not have disappeared by then.

but then they would have been "targeting" him.

...haven't i heard that repeatedly on this thread?

Really, and that testimony was was testified too in open court, before the jury, and was subject to full cross examination by the defense???

I think not, and it is was was not part of the states case, and was not subject to examination.

My question with the paint plans is your basing truth off of just one person whereas the people who don't buy it are basing it off of the 30 odd people at the party that it was never mentioned to.

Well, I also don't think JA would have her husband move furniture that early in the morning for no good reason. JA and Nancy discussed the plans and JA and her husband moving the furniture collaborates it to me. If Nancy tells a lot of people things then she is wrong for some reason, and now that she discussed it with the one involved, it didn't happen??? I'm basing that she had the plans because 1) it makes sense she did the one room and they thought to do the next room. 2) JA's reaction to her not showing up 3) the husband moving the furniture 4) I believe JA when she says they had the plans. The fact that she didn't go around telling everyone about it is of no weight. JMO

I don't understand why Brad buying green juice after the girls were gone is significant. Even the State's witnesses testified that one of the children drank green juice. My son drinks chocolate milk, and so does my husband. If my son comes home for the weekend and we don't have any chocolate milk, he requests it. But the fact that we still buy chocolate milk (lots of it) when he is several states away for months at a time is not evidence that my son doesn't drink chocolate milk.

The Defense used BJ's to testify about the tide purchases BUT it also includes the other stuff they bought and the dates...who knows what the jury might want it for??

I shop at BJ's every week and I don't think they even sell green juice there. The only discussion with the BJ's records was the detergent, remember because defense had her underline each Tide purchase vs. All purchases?
DE4 - that is what the jury asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member