2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the court records but the jury did not hear Fry connect the mac address on BC's laptop to the router. However there were only (2) 3285 routers and one is still at Cisco. GM testified that it has never been used, is still in the box on the shelf. These are $11,000.00 routers. The serial # of the router still at Cisco is the serial# on the Chicago printout. GM did not know what that printout was and it was never verified. The router (ending in H) was not on the printout yet people continue to say it is. If there were only (2) 3285 routers at Cisco and one is still in the box and on the shelf, that verifies (along with the laptop) that the router (ending in H) is the one Brad used.

I'll concede one thing, Kurtz did a good job confusing people which is his job.

We can agree to disagree. I can tell you from experience that if you think those are the only two 3825s that could have been in play you have been bamboozled.

Just to throw a little more gas on the fire:

JA also tangled with MM in the front yard on July 12. It came out on cross examination. She said that she had gotten information on how to help children in a crisis situation from a police officer that day. She walked over to a small group MM was in and relayed the information. MM said he felt like she was trying to control the Cooper children. She said she wasn't.

Cfry did not testify to that, we only heard what Boz said. If what Cfry was going to say was so certain why didn't the State have him testify?

BZ told the judge last Friday that Fry would not be available to testify on Monday. I'm assuming after the Jury's note, the SA did not want to delay the jury another day. Fry testified before the judge. There was a WS poster there and he posted what Fry said.(same thing BZ said Fry would say)

I did not hear that GM took one home...Brad took one home not GM from what i remember. I think you stated this last night too and it just didn't ring true to me.

GM never claimed he didn't at one point take one home (he had 2 other FXO-capable models already). BC mentioned that he had, in the chat GM does not deny it. In testimony he simply says "I did not have a 3825 at home I had ....". What I get from chat+testimony is that he had taken one home at one time.

but then they would have been "targeting" him.

...haven't i heard that repeatedly on this thread?

They could have used that to rule him out, and now we don't know either way. They still targeted him.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Update on #CooperTrial jury: Turns out 1 juror was replaced yesterday due to a scheduling conflict. Alternate juror stepped in yesterday.
Haven't read the whole thread, but typically when a juror is replaced they have to start deliberations all over. They can't "pick up where they left off"

We can agree to disagree. I can tell you from experience that if you think those are the only two 3825s that could have been in play you have been bamboozled.

Ok I agree someone has been bamboozled but it's not me and I hope not the jury.

I'm hung up on this point. If the neighbor-I-shall-not-name did do it, she's a diabolical genius.

Diabolical? - Okay, I can believe that
Genius? - I just can't believe that adjective in describing her

I don't get it. I simply do not understand her actions at all.

Is there a therapist on this board????? Can someone with a proper professional or educational background explain her actions to me????? :)

Haven't read the whole thread, but typically when a juror is replaced they have to start deliberations all over. They can't "pick up where they left off"

pretty sure that was before deliberations? I know judge released 3 alternates and kept one.

pretty sure that was before deliberations? I know judge released 3 alternates and kept one.
I just read the tweet from today so I assumed it was from today and since deliberations started yesterday, I guess I put 2 and 2 together and got 5. I see now it says "yesterday"
Thanks.

BZ told the judge last Friday that Fry would not be available to testify on Monday. I'm assuming after the Jury's note, the SA did not want to delay the jury another day. Fry testified before the judge. There was a WS poster there and he posted what Fry said.(same thing BZ said Fry would say)

It still isn't before the jury, and if it was the proof that the state has been saying, then they should have delayed. I would think it was important if it wasn't controversial.

I'm hung up on this point. If the neighbor-I-shall-not-name did do it, she's a diabolical genius.

Diabolical? - Okay, I can believe that
Genius? - I just can't believe that adjective in describing her

I don't get it. I simply do not understand her actions at all.

Is there a therapist on this board????? Can someone with a proper professional or educational background explain her actions to me????? :)

"Do it" as in committing the crime?

Well, I also don't think JA would have her husband move furniture that early in the morning for no good reason. JA and Nancy discussed the plans and JA and her husband moving the furniture collaborates it to me. If Nancy tells a lot of people things then she is wrong for some reason, and now that she discussed it with the one involved, it didn't happen??? I'm basing that she had the plans because 1) it makes sense she did the one room and they thought to do the next room. 2) JA's reaction to her not showing up 3) the husband moving the furniture 4) I believe JA when she says they had the plans. The fact that she didn't go around telling everyone about it is of no weight. JMO

Also, in BA's testimony he said a friend of his came by the house that morning and asked why the furniture was all in the hallway.

Or perhaps Chris Fry did enough looking into that computer and found the tampering. That would be a huge liability to put him on the stand at that point. Or maybe he was mistaken about the mac address. Or maybe there's another reason. It's all speculative at this point.

Yes, he confirmed plans with BC using NC's cell phone at the party the previous night. He confirmed because there was another time that BC had to cancel on him because NC wasn't there in time to watch the kids so he wanted to verify the time with BC, which was 9:30. NC was aware of those plans.

She didn't tell one person at that party (and she talked to everyone there), that she was planning to paint the next morning.

You can believe anyone you want to, but JA has been established as a liar in this case now.

NC told her sister she didn't feel like painting JAs house. Why paint for extra money if BC was just going to deduct what she made from her allowance? She could get $300 from BC without having work for it. Have you ever made plans to do something, but you really didn't want to? Well, maybe BC's plans to play tennis was just what she wanted. She'd call JA in the morning and tell her that BC made plans to play tennis that morning and she wouldn't be able to paint that day. So maybe even tho she made plans to do it she had decided by that party she would call with an excuse to get out of it. Possible. & That could be why she didn't tell anyone she had plans to paint.

are there threads for the individual issues like the router, the computer info, the dress, the affairs etc? or just discussion threads? Does anyone know offhand?

It still isn't before the jury, and if it was the proof that the state has been saying, then they should have delayed. I would think it was important if it wasn't controversial.

If the testimony was that incriminating and that crucial to the case he could have testified Tuesday and there still would have been time for closing arguments.

GM never claimed he didn't at one point take one home (he had 2 other FXO-capable models already). BC mentioned that he had, in the chat GM does not deny it. In testimony he simply says "I did not have a 3825 at home I had ....". What I get from chat+testimony is that he had taken one home at one time.

You stated in an earlier post that GM took one home and Brad took the other...this just wasn't what he stated.

You are mistaken. GM had taken a server from the inventory in Brad's group. It was brought up because GM joked with Brad about being a "thief" because he had taken the 3825 home already. Brad pointed out that GM had taken this server home. It was sort of in "retaliation" to GM joking about Brad being a thief. There is nothing in there that says that GM took home a 3825 router.

Well, I also don't think JA would have her husband move furniture that early in the morning for no good reason. JA and Nancy discussed the plans and JA and her husband moving the furniture collaborates it to me. If Nancy tells a lot of people things then she is wrong for some reason, and now that she discussed it with the one involved, it didn't happen??? I'm basing that she had the plans because 1) it makes sense she did the one room and they thought to do the next room. 2) JA's reaction to her not showing up 3) the husband moving the furniture 4) I believe JA when she says they had the plans. The fact that she didn't go around telling everyone about it is of no weight. JMO

I don't believe they moved the furniture, nor that they got up at 7 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns