2011.05.06 Emergency Hearing @ 1:00 PM EDT Re: New Venue Motion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the gum, just once I wish the Judge would ask CA, "I hope you brought enough for everybody?"

Now I'm picturing the teacher passing out Spicoli's pizza in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. LOL I said Pizza.

Holy cow I can't keep up with everything going down today! Everything is flying today!

Anyone think that CA or GA with go all ballistic on HHJP when he denies their motion re: sequestration? :floorlaugh:

Honestly, I don't think he is going to have to deny it because I don't think Casey is going to agree to see them. She would have to agree first and JB & CM don't want her seeing them, imo.

I take that back, need to clarify - he may have to deny it, but it will be because Casey refuses to agree.

G and C having some sort of interesting discussion... pulling faces, etc

George is hamming for the camera and shaking his head..I think he looks like he bought his attitude with him..

wow did you see that....GA & CA were definitely exchanging words there! that was a disagreement

Looks like George and Cindy having a difference of opinion.

Cindy talking to George and he's shaking his head..........wonder what that's about?

Re: The gum:

You would think that, since GA and CA are sitting right beside him, that their attorney would educate them that chewing gum in a courtroom is a definite no-no. You would think it...but of course you'd be wrong. :( Add Lippman to the long list of lawyers I'd never consider. :cow:

Nice time for a close up for G and C. Definitely not yucking it up then.

Court reporter has returned to the courtroom. In camera portion of hearing must be over.

Maybe it's part of the plan! CA will start to choke GA and GA will slap CA and they will introduce the video as evidence of their violent tempers!!

Court reporter has returned to the courtroom, lawyers following!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaylacalifa