2011.05.06 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey accepted? Greaaaaaaaaaat. Get them ready for their closeup, Mr. Demille!

I think I am going to drink myself blind this weekend. My birthday is on Sunday, so why not?

:bdscroll: :bdsong: :party:

I feel a little better about HHJP's decision. If, no wait, WHEN they get thrown out of the courtroom, it will be fully their fault. If he had granted the defense's motion, there would be more grief his way from them. I think he's decided to not let them irritate him even more before the trial starts and just let them be there. It will totally be up to THEM not HHJP if they stay or he has to make them go (and that song I did yesterday is in my head AGAIN! lol).

Several developments in Casey Anthony case: Cindy Anthony wants to visit daughter in jail Saturday and court sets 1 p.m. hearing
More than 30 depositions were filed in the case, and the defense team filed an objection to George and Cindy Anthony being in the courtroom at the upcoming murder trial.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135329"]2011.05.06-08 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

snipped from: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-trial-friday-develop20110506,0,2019880.story

Cindy Anthony requests to see Casey Anthony

Cindy Anthony scheduled a visit at 9 a.m. Saturday with Casey Anthony at the Orange County Jail, said corrections spokesman Allen Moore.

Jail officials won't know until Saturday morning if Anthony will accept her mother's visit.

I don't know for sure. I am ASSuming so because In Sessions reported it is on the jail's schedule. And it is only Cindy...no George. I don't THINK they would schedule it unless she agreed? (In Sessions showed the jail schedule doc.)

Well, the jail wouldn't know ahead of time if ten minutes before the visit ICA digs her heels in and says no way. I'd guess the booking is done ahead of time and just cancelled if it is refused, don't you think?:waitasec:

"unofficial" commentary going on now on wftv's live feed.. interesting. I don't think they're aware that they are still streaming? Appear to be getting ready for a post-hearing interview..

I had a feeling this was all planned for publicity and drama they all knew what the outcome was going to be. CM used a weak to no argument dressed like a slob and couldn't have expected it fly. Cindy and George looked like they knew the outcome going in, they were all smiles, now they want me to believe that Casey caves in to a visit from her mother and all is forgiven...am I supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy....GAH!!!!! I'm not so green as I'm cabbage looking...thankyouverymuch!!!!

Um, the feed from wftv is still up and I don't think these reporters know they are streaming...... ooops....

will the Anthony's have to sit in the public sections or will they have reserved seating? anyone know? I thought the balcony was perfect.

Lippman just gave Richard Hornsby credit for the case he cited that won his motion!

On In Session

just a heads up... but that wftv article has been updated... jose baez denied that his jury consultant has left the case to kathi B. wftv maintains they stand by their source.

posted in the media thread as well as the jury consultant thread

Are you saying the guy didn't bother to let Baez know he was quitting? Now that's funny! :woohoo:

Guys, the channel 9 camera is still live and I don't believe they are aware. It is a live feed. They are setting up to interview the Anthony's attorney. One of the consultants is speaking VERY candidly about Jose and the defense team!

Sorry 'bout that--here's lunch for them what missed it (the buffet is much larger than it appears in this image, really).

I14_lunch_buffet.jpg

http://www.salesandcoupons.com/EmailBroadcasting/Files/I14_lunch_buffet.jpg

Well there goes my diet :innocent:

2 things....didn't it seem like ICA was wanting the guard to let her leave through the door she entered in? DENIED! ICA looked royally ticked!

CA needs a new bra.....

So we aren't going to be able to see G & C's faces during the trial and being in the balcony I don't think JP will be looking up at them to see if they are behaving themselves. :(

What are they saying on WFTV???? Can't stream from work!

What Baez or Mason didn't manage to whisper to her at the hearing re the visit? Don't believe that for a second. Baez has such a tight reign on her he isn't about to let it go now.

I do realize that she will turn down the visit, it's just that the jail will not inform her about it until tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc