2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh... do tell. I am on my smart phone. What did defense say that they didn't want us hearing. Off seems surreal that defense are watching this thread during trial. Maybe it is someone in the defense team at office?

Anyone else notice that angry face and 2 fists ICA just did, when the potential juror said and another thing???

:eek: He has a list of all his "problems".

Judge Perry looks amused! :giggle:

Mr. George is so respectful, rising to speak.

Mr. Mason, not so much.

I wish this guy would be on the jury. He is so methodical and detailed. He'd make a great foreman.

Casey is lucky he isn't blunt. He is beating around the bush seems like a nice man but trying to be respectful but has come to a conclusion although he wont say what he feels.

lol This guy is making me chuckle! He's a rambler!

And, of course, now we can't hear the attorneys at all.

Can they not just mute during breaks?

If he were the foreman this case would never be decided...he gave me a headache.

this guy talks WAY too much. WAY WAY too much, and he needs to get his stuff together. He'll get bounced anyway - send him on his way. Wow

Holy Cow! Go home and write a book - no offense intended but what a talker!

6iz042.jpg

I'm watching on reflector20877 and I could hear some conversation but it wasn't loud enough for me to make out what was said even turned all the way up except for when they said that there are mics everywhere and that they are very sensitive.

I can't hear what the DT is saying even when we are supposed to be hearing it though. Now I can't hear the SA's either. :(

:eek: He has a list of all his "problems".

Judge Perry looks amused! :giggle:

He reminds me of a salesman we used to have. He would nick pick everything. I bet this guy is the same. Would have been a good jurror.

I think the back injury should rule him out, and I also think the guy is talking so much because he is very nervous. I think he feels guilty because he thinks he should do it, but he really can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4