2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say with what I've seen this courthouse and their court personnel (guards etc ) seem to be on the ball,like them better than the other courthouse JMHO:innocent:

I think ICA is too comfortable with the other "home" team guards. These are all business, no personal connection to her at all. Kind of like how Lowell State Prison will be for her

I don't think they moved her away from the computers...I think they moved her away from the men. CM and JB......

It could have been giving an unfavorable impression. I am not just making that up either. SOMEWHERE....I read that if the def was the opposite sex from counsel....you had to go overboard not to create any sexual undertones that could hurt her image.

Perhaps all her shoulder to shoulder whispers with CM and doing the "come her" gesture with her finger didn't play out well. I know I made several comments about it. Some folks thought I was being overly snarky, but when a gesture speaks with a sexual tone....it is NOTICEABLE!

Can't be good for her image. She now sits next to Ann Finell

They are going to need every advantage they can get sorry it won't be enough in the end though.

So are we gonna go through the whole trial mic-less???

At the beginning of the coverage today before the Judge came in casey was sitting next to ms Sims when somebody came over(think it was baez) and said something casey gave a big grin and im sure ms Sims said no smiling no smiling looking at casey. If you get a chance just watch it again .

He wants everyone who just doesn't want to be there as their reluctance maybe because they don't want to impose the DP and just maybe will bail for some reason at any point in the trial causing delays.

Luckily their jury selection strategy is plain for all to see, perhaps they should have used their jury selection expert.

I think this could backfire.

Generally speaking, if you think the majority of jurors are going to be inclined to vote guilty you want your jurors to have all the time in the world, from a Defense point of view. The last thing you want is Jurors dying to get away: if they are inclined to vote not guilty they may fold just to get home.

But as she said in her letters this is the first time she's been independent. Just goes to show how crazy she is.

After I wrote that I remembered that statement. She is totally out there. Remember when she was first put in jail she was saying "her room" and "her dorm" like she was away at school or something. Totally not getting it.

Just you watch. After they read here tonight, ICA will come in tomorrow with some elaborate Princess-Leia-buns-on-the-sides-of-the-head hairdo to cover up those Spock-like ears! They wouldn't want us idiot bloggers to decode their "strategery" by reading her ear-signs! :great::floorlaugh::great:

They'd better just get her a Burca.:doh:

KC likes her and is smiling when the woman mentions not being comfortable leaving her 15 year old alone with her 29 year old son.

I can't watch, but I'm sure it's fake like the time the guy from JBs office got sworn in and she put on her proud mama act.

Although, that was one of the few times that Lillian Glass thought she was being honest lol

I thought this was a public hearing... I think the mics should be turned on and the attorneys use some self control. jmo

oh wow, this lady isn't comfortable leaving her 15 yr old son for 4 weeks, yet ICA was perfectly comfortable not telling anyone Caylee 2yrs old was missing for 31 days.....just goes to show.

She can serve. Even if her house gets a little messy.

Interesting that Hizhonor has dropped the SIX part of 6 to 8 weeks.

HAHA Judge says he can read body language and can see some genuine concerns about the 29 yo being responsible enough.

Sounds like she has a KC of her own.

oh wow, this lady isn't comfortable leaving her 15 yr old son for 4 weeks, yet ICA was perfectly comfortable not telling anyone Caylee 2yrs old was missing for 31 days.....just goes to show.

She appears to be more concerned about the 29 yr. old staying in her house. LOL. I bet she could sympathize with Cindy.:floorlaugh:

ETA: She states that the 15 yr. old is mature. Maybe she needs to leave the 15 yr.old to take care of the 29 yr. old.

Says her 29 year old son is immature and will trash her house. Sound familiar?

She says her son is immature and he would be partying.

This is definitely a KC.

Jeez Mason...are you going to try to set her son up with KC next??

Good Lord...this lady must be a control freak, or her son is an <modsnip>. 29 years old and she doesn't want him to stay at her house????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela