2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg---why cant HHJP just call JB up and cram a sock down his throat. me and HHJP will have a heart attack fore this is over.

OMG I'm laughing like a lunatic over this...people are looking...STOP. But funny as heck!!

HHJP says DT have not proved to him that Dr Vass was asked questions which he refused to answer.

HHJP: Defense excercise right of discovery - no questions asked about time involved - is what it is when comes to what questions were asked - State has complied when produces list of chemicals - the motion to compel is denied

the purpose of the rules of criminal proceedure...trial by ambush, particular discovery...this court some time ago denied your motion, but also said in that rule it could be raised. revolved around the 478 compounds...31 key markers of decomp...that study was in dr. Vass's 2008 article: decomposing buried human remains in the 2008 edition of forensic science. the dr. talks about three different areas...the court is concerned about the identification of these 478 chemicals...

it has not be deminstrated to the court at this time there were no answers given by the dr to certain questions. council can ask questions they can not ask questions. the court can not be responsible if they don't ask the questions. based on what has been produced to me at this time and the state will comply to give the 478 chemicals at this time...you may ask for additional questioning of dr. voss re: those particular chemicals.

motion is :denied: in that the state with the urging of the court will provide the 478 chemicals and if you want a depo of dr. vass you can by telephone. mr baez you look like you want to say something else.

Defense motion to compel - DENIED

NEXT!!!!!

Short update please? Had job interview and then got STUCK on the phone with my ex sister in law.

Number of jurors not excused and are we in Round 2 yet???

Motion to compel is denied at this time. State will produce the chemicals. Can get another depo afterward even if by telephone.

JB now saying state relying on study that is FBI's proprietary study - only if the FBI turns over that study will he be satisfied.

Somebody give JB a dictionary with the word 'Proprietary' highlighted.

Well at least he got a smackdown AFTER tainting the jury pool. Who wants to bet Baez hired someone to go do some tainting this morning? Wouldn't surprise me. Man, I get a shot in my hip and come back to find jury tainting! So mad right now. I'd love to smack the smirk off of JB's face!

omg I am so mad right now. this is so frustrating.. after all that, those people are now being excused because some people are just stupid. GRR.

Oh, I know how you feel!!!

Just think of that talkative dismissed potential juror who had the flappin' lips....he/she better get outta town for a few day, lay low.
For his/her sake, I hope their name isn't released cuz.....
The taxpayers are not going to appreciate two full days being a 'total waste' cuz of him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia