2011.05.11 Issues With Jane Valez-Mitchell

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad Conway is "former" counsel for Cindy and George Anthony. Enough said.

I can't think of a single piece of evidence that supports "KC is terrified of her family"...quite the opposite. She stole CA blind repeatedly, stole from her invalid grandfather's account, talked to them both like they were less than human on taped phone calls and visits. Everything I've seen in the past almost 3 years proves quite the opposite. She has been deferred to, addressed in endearing terms (beautiful, etc.) treated like a princess, reminded that she is the CEO and runs this show.

I always go back to Shirley P's statement: She hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.

They expect us to buy that it was an accident.?!?!

Caylee Accidentally climbed into the trunk, and fell in to duct tape, which them wrapped around her head. Yep, happens every day....:banghead:

Yes, and then she wrapped herself in a blanket and zipped herself into the laundry bag and jumped out of ICA's car into the woods down from her grandparents' house. Right. And I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you. :floorlaugh:

Ok...Did I miss something. I followed from the beginning and I'm almost done reading Dianne Fanning's book to get refreshed on everything before the trial starts (not all fact, I know) but did ICA admit to killing her and the excuse is that it was an accident and she couldn't tell anyone because she was abused?

NEVER! as we learned from Mallory's depo yesterday, when Casey came home from jail the first time everyone had a nice dinner with Mr & Mrs Baez and just kept it "light" and "happy" cuz prodigal daughter was home. Not one word about Caylee. NOT. ONE.

And none since.

If there was an accident, and I can possibly believe there was, she can blame GA because he may or may not have been there. What I find hard to believe is that GA wouldn't call 911. Instead, he would say "lets put duct tape around her face, throw a bunch of chloroform in your trunk, and you drive around for 3 days before dumping her in shallow water off of Suburban drive.

That to me makes NO sense at all.

MOO

Mel

NO. Read here more true facts.

Thanks. I read here more. I was confused by some of the posts about this "bombshell" about "abuse" and the term "accident".

Who are the defense saying "accidentally" did this, if it wasn't ICA?

If this is the best they have, they have nothing at all.

If the DT trys to say that Caylee placed that duct tape on her OWN face, I'm going to scream. ugh!!!!!! How low can they go? I think I already know the answer to that.

Drats...I thought this thread was about JVM getting lockjaw. Ahem if only.

OMG, of course KC was "afraid" her mother would slap her right in the face for not keeping an eye on Caylee, she'd make sure Caylee had a proper funeral, and of course there would be a hearing, investigation into how the baby died. The chips would fall where they may. I'm sure that's how it would have come down had KC not tried to hide what she had done. I never wanted to incure the scorn of my mother under any circumstances. 2/3's of the reason I didn't get in trouble when I was young was because I WAS AFRAID OF WHAT MY MOTHER WOULD DO OR SAY TO ME. Weren't we all to some degree or another? My mother put frear of G-d in me with a look, when I did do something wrong I would have rather faced the police than her...Just don't call my MOTHER!
In grade school I remember begging her to just spank me and stop the misery!
I may be a little screwed up but I don't have a record. LOL

The partying and carrying on, tattoo, her upbeat demeanor during the 31 days and huge, "you know what" eating grin on the 4th of July, do not match with someone terrified of her parents. Neither does the viciously cold and callous manner in which she addressed her parents in jail calls and visits or the conciliatory, almost frightened manner in which they responded to her, just tip toeing around her emotions, scared to set her off. The way she addressed her mom in the car with Amy when Cindy located her, also belies such fright.

I have no doubt she was worried about her mom's emotional reaction to Caylee being missing, but not enough to stop her from killing Caylee.

And, what about the earlier internet searches for neck breaking? And how does duct tape play into an accident? Or lying so completely and bizarrely to police? Why wouldn't she have just told the police in that room at Universal, "Look, Caylee accidentally drowned and I am scared of what my parents will do when they find out?"

What about the complete lack of any tears, ever, for Caylee? casey was happy during the 31 days and never showed grief over Caylee afterward. If it had been a terrible accident, wouldn't there have been some grief? Panic? Didn't she go party with Tone the day Caylee likely died?

And how about the welcome home dinner? They didn't even ask about Caylee. There was no questioning, nothing. They were scared to ask because they are scared of casey and in utter denial about her evil nature.

And finally, "All they care about is Caylee. That's all they care about..."

Yeah, right, a real accident.

Brad Conway is working with Baez. Sleutherontheside was watching him in court this morning during Jury questioning. He texted a message on his phone, and right away JB picked up his phone to read a text msg.
Now, isn't that a coincidence, tonight he's on JVM show telling that JB will stand up and declare Caylee's death was an accident and "ICA was just too emotionally abused ( and allegedly sexually abused) to be able to tell her parents".
What does he think people have been talking about for the last six months at least- as each piece of convincing evidence has been allowed in they have had to put their heads together and try to come up with a story.
I hope there's not anyone on the Jury that would believe that BS.

Thanks. I read here more. I was confused by some of the posts about this "bombshell" about "abuse" and the term "accident".

EXACTLY!

Sorry, but it's gotten an awful lot like "who's on first"

Nobody's talking - it's as nebulous and ephemeral as Zanny and her dog, and ICAs job and and and.... :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

It's so absurd, it's embarrassing to listen to these "professionals" even consider it. I think NG will set them all straight! :D

Brad has conveniently 'forgotten' the internet searches, the duct tape, and the partying behavior. I believe the state is well-prepared for that.

SOTS saw Brad and Jose seeming to text on their cell phones during the jury hearing. Brad is working with the DT, IMO.

BBM
If this is true, this is not the real "bombshell". So now I wonder why the defense would want to distract everyone? Only thing I can think of, is so all would be surprised by the "real bombshell", thus letting JB have his promised "jaw dropping" moment.

Heading home to hubby and kiddos, but wanted to thank everyone for the updates and juror by juror commentary. You guys are amazing. I don't get to really tune in until around 10 EST time since I'm on the West Coast, and truly appreciate being able to come here and get caught up.

Till tomorrow....

Nope, it's a weak defense because it introduces two new assertions (1) an accident that took three years to come out (2) dysfunctional family fear including possible abuse from both ICA's mother, father, and brother...she couldn't tell anyone.

Hey lishac,
Do what I did. Go back to the first articles and read forward every few weeks or so. That helped refresh my memory.

Casey is on trial for the murder of her child.
Not the accidental murder of her child.
IMO the defense team could be sprinkling that notion around. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc