2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a DVC owner - you are correct. If I rent to you personally I can make my own decision to refund you or not - but I'm not going to. Especially under 30 days from arrival - because I then lose my points.

OT: Just wanted to say that I'm jealous! Would love to do DVC! :crazy:

I think they gave ICA something...she's entirely too still (for her)...

Plus, lets not forget that they get $30 a day. Its not alot, but for those with no financial hardship this will at least cover any fees they are charged for changing travel plans. approx $1200-1700 over the course of 6-8 weeks.

3223 woman

hardship - not paid for jury duty, could not pay rent

excused for cause

I've never seen anything like this. This jury process is crazy.

She takes vicodin. That renders me useless.

I could use some right now. Arm, neck, hand is killing me (carpal tunnel) from staying on this computer for jury selction. No telling what it will be like when this trial is over.

Juror #3010: Woman. Hardship- Behavioral analyst..woudn't get paid if she wasn't there. Would have to pull into savings to pay rent/bills.

Excused for caused- financial hardship.
No objections.

Sounds like a young female. She is an independent contracter and a behavior analyst. They would never accept her on the jury...EVER!

3010: Hardship? Yes. Independent contractor. Behavior analysis. Children with autism.

HHJP: What would happen to you financially?

I would be able to pay my rent but would have to dig into savings.

HHJP: I don't want you doing that, can you do it without using your savings?

No.

HHJP: Excused.

LOLLLLL!!!!!!!!! Behavioral analysis! Casey needs her! :floorlaugh:

I have been watching ICA and my opinion from experience is ICA is attempting to work the system for sympathy. Me thinks she has had a hard time in her new surroundings and is not a happy person with her new surroundings. She is irritated with JB and CM and now only has her new BFF to rely upon to manipulate. Even Anne is fed up with her, especially now with juror selections happening.

I and probably lots of WS's here, hope that Orange Co tightens up on her when they return for the trial. And someone please buy and bring her some clips for her bangs.

Now even HHBP is getting confused. Now juror 3010. Hardships? Yes. Independent Contractor - is a behavioral analyst - works with autistic children. Would not get paid. Would be hard to pay commitments without digging in savings. Whoa, the DT did not want this woman - Mr. Mason - No questions - very speedy answers both times!!

I think they gave ICA something...she's entirely too still (for her)...

I seen the video of the 2 guards taking her out. Did this happen after 4:30. I had to leave to drive home. Missed about 45 minutes.

I could use some right now. Arm, neck, hand is killing me (carpal tunnel) from staying on this computer for jury selction. No telling what it will be like when this trial is over.

I think during trial I'll have to take a vaca from posting...I'll never get anything done if I am trying to type and listen and get house things done and watch the kids while school is out.

3146: Hardship? Yes. He does not get paid by his employer.

HHJP: You are not in the position to go without pay for eight weeks?

I am in sales. It would affect me for three months afterwards.

HHJP: Excused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member