Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW ............

THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING JURY SELECTIONS !!!

:great:

Casey is showing D. Simms her hands, her fingers. Both ladies have their hands, fingers open and are moving them around. Casey is showing, looks as though she is showing D. Simms something in several places on her hands. :dunno: (The underside, the palm side is what Casey is showing)

out out damn spot.. what is her cold bloodedness finally causing her blood pressure to drop?

HHJP said to pool from those with licenses. He was addressing JB's concerns of not enough minorities. HHJP asked around and the Sheriff suggested these people. What's the problem? Not good enough? Not considered equal peers?

Equal peers? Lets see...

Homeless - check
No money - check
No car - check
No job - check

I'd say they are VERY equal to ICA with the exception that they are FREE and she is NOT! :great:

What the heck just happened? Did she have an anxiety attack or something?

HHJP said to pool from those with licenses. He was addressing JB's concerns of not enough minorities. HHJP asked around and the Sheriff suggested these people. What's the problem? Not good enough? Not considered equal peers?

How about they weren't already RANDOMLY selected prior? Has nothign to do with being an equal peer, or good enough.

Here we go again..appears to be complaints of arm, hand/wrist pain or tingling or something.
KARMA..the writing is on the wall for her!

Now, come on! Thats not fair!! It took KC way more than 10 seconds. I mean she did not even feel up to blockbuster until 4 hours later. :floorlaugh:

That's true, my bad. She did have to bag her up, etc. How much time did that take...Another 5 min. or so? I stand corrected.

ooo maybe it's the fake red blotches on her hands like when they told her they found Caylee.

Is she faking some kind of allergic reaction of sorts? I swear, they are trying everything they can to get this trial delayed.

Are they going to start bringing them out and asking some in depth serious questions?

I think we will wait here a bit... I don't want you all popping back and forth like "poptarts" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence