2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is probably lightheaded from the hyperventilating she does to make herself cry.

Is she faking some kind of allergic reaction of sorts? I swear, they are trying everything they can to get this trial delayed.

Maybe when HHJP mentioned allergies to the jurors, she had an epiphany that SHE has allergies too!

Yeah, I would assume that it is a panic attack. I've had two panic attacks in my life and the second one made my hands become locked in a crap like manner. I felt like my bones were breaking. It's a very scary thing to go through. Under normal circumstances I would sympathize with a person having these types of issues, but not for her!

I had to go put a pain patch on hubby. What did I miss??

I am going to close this thread for a bit so that it does not get clogged with small talk.. here is the link to the Side Bar thread....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135853"]2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 ) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Carpal tunnel?

maybe.. Anything she can do to not hear the hard questions that will soon be handed down to her, someone mentioned earlier she was sitting like her bottom hurt when she went to sitt down, I noticed she was real slow like she was in pain and now this... Hmm

Can you call in sick to your trial?
Seriosly, shat if the defendant becomes truly ill during his or her trial?

I'm okay with anxiety attacks - but no barfing at the defense table that's all I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89