2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the way HHBP works - keep everybody late and see everybody blast through - seems to be working - CM is no longer holding things up with his repeat questions. I like it!

A little late with this, but I was wondering if KC's medical exit earlier was due to Reynaud's disease. My son has this and the hands get very cold, turn blue, purple or white (her's looked white with some darker red in some spots which happens to my son sometimes). It can be very painful and it acts up during times of stress and when exposed to cold. This would also explain her frequent hand rubbing as this is what the doc says to do to warm them up and increase circulation.

When she rubs her hands..

IDK, I kinda picture her just channeling her inner Lady MacBeth....

Yes! My bro has worked with the mentally-challenged all his career and he says they are the best workers; so reliable and show up everday despite rain, sleet, sun or snow!! They are an inspiration to me!
Here!Here!!!

A little late with this, but I was wondering if KC's medical exit earlier was due to Reynaud's disease. My son has this and the hands get very cold, turn blue, purple or white (her's looked white with some darker red in some spots which happens to my son sometimes). It can be very painful and it acts up during times of stress and when exposed to cold. This would also explain her frequent hand rubbing as this is what the doc says to do to warm them up and increase circulation.

I have panic attacks and I don't get the looking the whole looking at her hands thing. I don't do this, but I know some people think that they are having a heart attack when they have an attack.

Wesh youtube just went off...Anyone have a working link? TIA

Sorry, back on...

So this is the way HHBP works - keep everybody late and see everybody blast through - seems to be working - CM is no longer holding things up with his repeat questions. I like it!

Except as cfn tweeted, "it's been almost an hour without anyone passing this round"

Hahaha - this woman has the lamest excuses - have to travel - this is bad. Blah blah - blah....She should be embarrassed for herself.

I tend to disbelieve some of this womens story..Car wreck..so now is having to have her pregnancy monitored for next while......Sorry, I think some of this is somewhat contrived...The taxpayer is already subsidizing her in all ways..medical, and financial....I would look into her "excuse"...Call me skepticle....:waitasec:

Sounds like she was in a car accident and is planning to sue, so she is going to the doctor twice a week to check the safety of the baby, chiropractor and mean while is on unemployment.

I've been watching the jury on and off... Can anyone give me a # of how many potential jurors they have NOW?

Also, at this point... couldn't we just go back to Orlando?!?!?

Houston and museums in the same sentence makes me laugh....I was born and raised in Texas so I can make fun of my home state.

Wow CM objects to this last woman being released....he did not hear "hardship"...

I have panic attacks and I don't get the looking the whole looking at her hands thing. I don't do this, but I know some people think that they are having a heart attack when they have an attack.

Hyperventilating causes one's hands to tingle. Then they get dizzy and lightheaded. From some accounts I've read, I think Casey may be hypochondriacal (sp?) She is certainly very self-absorbed and self-focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody